Home

The speculation is about to be over!!!!!! Everyone must read!!!

This is a discussion on The speculation is about to be over!!!!!! Everyone must read!!! within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2014, 09:41 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
The speculation is about to be over!!!!!! Everyone must read!!!

As I said yesterday I am tired of wondering about the boosts and if they work online or just against solo challenges. Waiting for them to call me back!!! Any other questions I should ask?! Answer quick!!

Xbox gamer tag = JimmyM921

Last edited by JimmyM921; 03-11-2014 at 10:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2014, 10:10 AM   #2
Banned

Re: The speculation is about to be over!!!!!! Everyone must read!!!

Ok I just finished talking to a very knowledgable guy who knew every answer I threw at him or at least he seemed like it...

Old 03-11-2014, 10:12 AM   #3
Rookie

And...????
Old 03-11-2014, 10:14 AM   #4
Banned

What did he say? Don't keep us In suspense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-11-2014, 10:26 AM   #5
Banned

Crap didn't mean to hit send... Anyways the verdict is:

ATTRIBUTE BOOSTS ARE ONLY FOR THAT INDIVIDUAL PLAYER AND NOT FOR ANYONE ELSE ON THE FIELD.

Yup I asked him at least 5 times to make sure he wasn't gonna change what he said and he stayed adamant and consistent. He says the boosts on the player work online and against the computer. Only difference is online you have to deal with the internet connection to the EA server which is mainly dependent on the HOME team since that's the host.

I asked him about the +3 speed with Barry and he says that is only for Barry and not anyone else on the team. Same with Woodson and any other player with +whatever attribute...

But there was one last chance I saw as I was flipping through my cards to debunk what he had just said as I stared at my LL CAM NEWTON CARD WITH +2 PBK...
He said that even though it is a "weird" attribute to have on that position that it is indeed only for CAM. He said that the "STUDIO TEAM" (inexperienced interns) are the ones who decide the attributes to give to the player and what is on the card is what you do in fact receive whether or not it's a important stat to that position.... I'm so happy to know when my CAM goes blocking on any kind of running back pass, he has a +2 pass block to give me that extra .2 seconds to get the ball out...

Overall the guy was cool and said that had NCAA been allowed to develop the use of SQUAD ATTRIBUTE BOOSTS would have been a next year type of addition. So there you have it guys!!! Please ask questions as I did speak with him for a long time and I'm hoping I'm relaying all the info he gave to me.

As the guy I talked to said at the end "Cherio" guys!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2014, 10:45 AM   #6
Rookie

So the boosts do work in user vs user games? Depending on the home teams internet connection.?
Old 03-11-2014, 10:59 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand ur ground
So the boosts do work in user vs user games? Depending on the home teams internet connection.?

No its not dependent on the internet connection. He said the boost will always be there! BUT you may not notice it as much or at all like against the computer, if you dont have a good internet connection which is mostly dependent on the home team since they are the host.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:01 AM   #8
Rookie

I noticed when you do the MVP collections, it calls it a "team boost"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »