Home

Trading sensabaugh ps3

This is a discussion on Trading sensabaugh ps3 within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2014, 10:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Trading sensabaugh ps3

I'm looking for Cv Woodson I also have a lot of gold cbs a LL verner and a 98 pat Pete I'm willing to trade. With the cb collection coming out Friday I'm thinking the Woodson price will drop like FS Taylor and berry this week so I can just sell the collection players and buy one next week but I know someone has a extra Woodson and wouldn't mind a head start on the cb collection as well as getting sensabaugh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2014, 10:40 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Trading sensabaugh ps3

Need swnsabaugh ps3. Willing to trade a Woodson for him and 500k
Old 03-10-2014, 11:04 PM   #3
Rookie

Icon12 Re: Trading sensabaugh ps3

Pm me we can negotiate
Old 03-11-2014, 03:01 AM   #4
Rookie

I now have a 81 Sean smith to go with the deal
Old 03-11-2014, 08:06 AM   #5
Rookie

ADubbleO7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytymomoney
I'm looking for Cv Woodson I also have a lot of gold cbs a LL verner and a 98 pat Pete I'm willing to trade. With the cb collection coming out Friday I'm thinking the Woodson price will drop like FS Taylor and berry this week so I can just sell the collection players and buy one next week but I know someone has a extra Woodson and wouldn't mind a head start on the cb collection as well as getting sensabaugh.
I don't think his price will drop. At the end of the day, he still has the same beastly stats but there is just someone better. When Deion came out, his price didn't drop and they had similar stats.
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Player List - Community Contributions Welcome!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2014, 08:39 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADubbleO7
I don't think his price will drop. At the end of the day, he still has the same beastly stats but there is just someone better. When Deion came out, his price didn't drop and they had similar stats.

I wish EA would throw a curve so bad and move to RT or something, would really shake things up,then again ill be stuck with a ton of corners I have invested in the past couple weeks.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:59 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADubbleO7
I think his price drops like a rock.

His price didn't drop with Deion because there were only 100 released and Woodson was still a better card. The new release will be better than both, likely much better.

Their is an absurd number of cover woodson's out their. Lots of people with dupes.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:30 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks01234ps3
I think his price drops like a rock.

His price didn't drop with Deion because there were only 100 released and Woodson was still a better card. The new release will be better than both, likely much better.

Their is an absurd number of cover woodson's out their. Lots of people with dupes.

Yeah but it's not like it's easy to get multiples of the MVP so...

Xbox gamer tag = JimmyM921

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »