Home

Faceless Cards are IMPOSSIBLE to get get!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Faceless Cards are IMPOSSIBLE to get get!!!!!! within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2014, 12:34 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Faceless Cards are IMPOSSIBLE to get get!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
Hopefully they fix it by tonight because I'm going to drop some serious coins tonight on packs! Either way it's ok because if that fails then at least I should be able to get to within a few cards of every other collection. I'd really rather have the Young card since he is just way above all the other QB's in the game. I have Epic Bo and he's still pretty good!

Just my opinion -- I would wait before someone else confirms that they are in packs. There are people pulling packs all the time, SOMEONE will get him and confirm that they are in there.

I'm not spending anything on packs until someone else besides Jimmy confirms that they are real. Not that I don't trust him, but I'm just not going to take the chance on wasting coins when they may not actually even be in packs right now.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:41 PM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelT
Just my opinion -- I would wait before someone else confirms that they are in packs. There are people pulling packs all the time, SOMEONE will get him and confirm that they are in there.

I'm not spending anything on packs until someone else besides Jimmy confirms that they are real. Not that I don't trust him, but I'm just not going to take the chance on wasting coins when they may not actually even be in packs right now.
Probably spend like 100k on packs a day since then, just for fun. Not seen any either, ive pulled like 7 fantasy players too.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:26 PM   #11
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelT

Yeah you might be right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2014, 02:16 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyM921
I talked to some guy last night and he said he was gonna call ea and complain about not getting the cards so maybe they'd just give them to him! Might be worth a shot :/

Xbox gamer tag = JimmyM921
I think Jimmy just gave everyone GOOD advice right there.

My money is on him doing that and actually getting results rather than pulling them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »