Home

crazy few days of nfut

This is a discussion on crazy few days of nfut within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2014, 09:24 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: crazy few days of nfut

200kish worth of packs down, 4 elite rbs (94-96ovr), fantasy phillip taylor 93dt baylor, and lots of decent silvers but 0 no facers.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:37 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vthokie2008
200kish worth of packs down, 4 elite rbs (94-96ovr), fantasy phillip taylor 93dt baylor, and lots of decent silvers but 0 no facers.
I pulled about 300k today, no fantasy, a few decent elites, no faceless guys either.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:46 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uz3rp1kz2
With the faceless cards not being auction able but the MVP is, it almost makes more sense to just sell all the cards and buy out the MVP. It's just going to be crazy expensive if anyone will actually sell the Bo or young mvps. I think I'll just aim for the collections without the faceless cards until I get lucky and pull one. Or else I'll break the bank trying to pull one if its the only card I need.

I also enjoy Os better than EA forums. It's turning into high school over there. A bunch of bully's trashing each other. Not much actual NFUT going on anymore.

Thx for that 8k bro. Got my jani.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »