Home

crazy few days of nfut

This is a discussion on crazy few days of nfut within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2014, 08:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
crazy few days of nfut

Well I haven't had time to post much the past couple days because all my free time has been going to making excel sheets, collecting, transferring from farm, search ah, etc and I must say these faceless cards really throw a curve for us. I actually like the idea, it will keep the game from everyone having Bo, I kind of wish they had done it for all collections, I like to keep them rare.

For my mvp collections; after going through 4 farm accounts, I still needed about 5-10 players on every collection. How did everyone else do??

I plan on pulling packs tonight until I get the faceless cards so everyone wish me luck, Im sitting on 5 mil so hopefully it won't take it all! The worst part is Jimmy says its non auctionable which means I have to open them all on my primary account which means selling off reserves (takes forever).

Also, all the new fantasy cards I see listed on here, I haven't seen any of the good ones (98-99) on ps3, then again all my time has been trying to get these cards collected. Has anyone on ps3 seen them?

Without rambling on anymore, I will put try to put together a list of needs tonight and I have a ton of reserves maybe to trade some of you guys. I know I am stacked at guard and tackle (i bought every bronze/silver that was a decent price before the saturday mayhem) Good luck to everyone!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2014, 11:22 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: crazy few days of nfut

Forget about rarity, you should be rewarded for good planning and spending lots and lots of time on this game. I'm completely against these non-auctionable cards. What I'm not against would have been if the MVP card itself was non-auctionable.

Making those specific faceless cards unauctionable is wrong and we should step up to get EA NFUT to change this. The only people it helps are those with stacked coins and those with lots of money to spend on packs. Either way, it misrepresents how to acheive these "auctionable" cards and is anti-community. I've actually enjoyed wheeling and dealing with many forum members over the past several weeks and it adds a lot to the game itself but EA NFUT's move to make those cards unauctionable kills that very aspect.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:37 AM   #3
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7

I agree about the faceless cards being lame. Rare is one thing but they barely update any solo challenges etc and now they throw in this crap. Come on, I've been hoarding silvers and golds since the game came out last July

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2014, 11:57 AM   #4
Rookie

I've now spent 12 hours moving cards around and adding to collections. And I figure to need another 4-6.

Really frustrating to only be able to collect 10 cards at a time. Also frustrating that it goes back the beginning after collecting a card. Takes forever flipping through 30 cards.

I need all of the faceless guys. I planned well, ended buying two expensive silvers, two cheap bronzes and a few cheap golds. The revenue from collecting everything was enough to cover everything though.

If anybody opening packs wants to move fanasty guys let me know. I'm interested in all of the OLs, DTs, ACC guys and 99s. Espically interested in Decastro, Ward and Buckley.

Nice to see FXion on here. I think you'll prefer this place to the ea forums.

Last edited by marks0124; 04-01-2014 at 11:58 AM. Reason: gg
Old 04-01-2014, 12:33 PM   #5
Rookie

Eas making you buy packs for those dang faceless cards. Good move on their part.. Theyll make a killing. Prolly release 1 of each card per week, thus driving people insane much like zeitler-fest. Garbage
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2014, 12:41 PM   #6
Rookie

With the faceless cards not being auction able but the MVP is, it almost makes more sense to just sell all the cards and buy out the MVP. It's just going to be crazy expensive if anyone will actually sell the Bo or young mvps. I think I'll just aim for the collections without the faceless cards until I get lucky and pull one. Or else I'll break the bank trying to pull one if its the only card I need.

I also enjoy Os better than EA forums. It's turning into high school over there. A bunch of bully's trashing each other. Not much actual NFUT going on anymore.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:37 PM   #7
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vthokie2008
Well I haven't had time to post much the past couple days because all my free time has been going to making excel sheets, collecting, transferring from farm, search ah, etc and I must say these faceless cards really throw a curve for us. I actually like the idea, it will keep the game from everyone having Bo, I kind of wish they had done it for all collections, I like to keep them rare.

For my mvp collections; after going through 4 farm accounts, I still needed about 5-10 players on every collection. How did everyone else do??

I plan on pulling packs tonight until I get the faceless cards so everyone wish me luck, Im sitting on 5 mil so hopefully it won't take it all! The worst part is Jimmy says its non auctionable which means I have to open them all on my primary account which means selling off reserves (takes forever).

Also, all the new fantasy cards I see listed on here, I haven't seen any of the good ones (98-99) on ps3, then again all my time has been trying to get these cards collected. Has anyone on ps3 seen them?

Without rambling on anymore, I will put try to put together a list of needs tonight and I have a ton of reserves maybe to trade some of you guys. I know I am stacked at guard and tackle (i bought every bronze/silver that was a decent price before the saturday mayhem) Good luck to everyone!
I got the Moss MVP done. Started the tight end, and realized it was BS when I had nowhere near the amount of cards I thought I had lol.

Starting to try for Bo, maybe I'll get lucky 35/75 there or something like that.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:43 PM   #8
Rookie

S\O To jimmy for buying my damien williams for 1500 lol.. so far only thing i have sold today.. markets crashed even posted some great players for cheap CV woodson, CV RGIII.. but so far ive completed 5 MVP.. C, SS, FS, K, ROLB, and TE. BTW Coffman is Beast!

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »