Home

Attention Users with 99 Overall Teams

This is a discussion on Attention Users with 99 Overall Teams within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2014, 05:15 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Attention Users with 99 Overall Teams

Yeah all it takes is a couple dropped picks from your defense to make a game close when it shouldnt be
Old 04-02-2014, 05:17 PM   #10
Rookie

Smh i for a second thought maybe you complete the players available in the collection then somehow u get packs and you can pull them.. but u say guys barely got the players and still pull it? Must be more rare than epic bo.. so what are the odds u pull two in one day?? U gotta understand our frustrastion and ive probably pulled about 40pks today still nothing.

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk
Old 04-02-2014, 05:22 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA FLAME XX
Smh i for a second thought maybe you complete the players available in the collection then somehow u get packs and you can pull them.. but u say guys barely got the players and still pull it? Must be more rare than epic bo.. so what are the odds u pull two in one day?? U gotta understand our frustrastion and ive probably pulled about 40pks today still nothing.

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk

Yes I see your frustration man! I would be pissed!!!! I would call EA and demand to just be given the players on the fact that you have spent time and money looking for these cards that don't seem to be in packs!!! I was told they existe in packs so that's why I started pulling but yesterday a guy said he was told they weren't in packs(but he caled the day they came out) I called Monday.

Xbox gamer tag = JimmyM921
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2014, 05:22 PM   #12
Rookie

i have pulled a couple million in packs since sat. evening and got nothing. I am sure ea knows they are pissing alot off, just obviously do not care about customers, just the $$.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:23 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by basebaldy77
Yes it is about having fun.... But it is also called Ultimate Team. And to have the Ultimate Team, you need the Ultimate Players right?

I agree with you.

Old 04-02-2014, 05:23 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyM921
Yes I see your frustration man! I would be pissed!!!! I would call EA and demand to just be given the players on the fact that you have spent time and money looking for these cards that don't seem to be in packs!!! I was told they existe in packs so that's why I started pulling but yesterday a guy said he was told they weren't in packs(but he caled the day they came out) I called Monday.
This is now the second time Jimmy has suggested we call.

is that it? You called to complain and got in touch with a competent rep and they put the cards on your account?
Old 04-02-2014, 05:26 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird13
This is now the second time Jimmy has suggested we call.

is that it? You called to complain and got in touch with a competent rep and they put the cards on your account?

Nope I just had a guy online tell me he was gonna do this. I wish I would have added him as my friend but I didn't he said he was gonna complain to them and explain all the money he has spent warrants the players. I wish I knew if he had gotten it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2014, 05:28 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyM921
Nope I just had a guy online tell me he was gonna do this. I wish I would have added him as my friend but I didn't he said he was gonna complain to them and explain all the money he has spent warrants the players. I wish I knew if he had gotten it.

If he did get it then that's some BS cuz I would still have coins right now!!! If they release new collections I can't do a single one. Let alone I still haven't done some of the ones up right now like LE/LOLB/OT

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »