Home

Are you guys interested in a masterlist of the collections, fantasy players, etc.?

This is a discussion on Are you guys interested in a masterlist of the collections, fantasy players, etc.? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2014, 06:15 PM   #1
Rookie

malowry's Arena

OVR: 3
Are you guys interested in a masterlist of the collections, fantasy players, etc.?

I saw someone post about this a few days ago (can't remember who it was) and I thought it was an interesting idea. If enough people think it's a good idea, I'll put it together sometime soon. I think it'd be a helpful guide to new players and people who are trying to collect all the fantasy cards. (Yes, I know you can easily see the collections ingame, but... whatever.)

What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2014, 06:18 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Are you guys interested in a masterlist of the collections, fantasy players, etc.

I'd love to see something similar to the list of players someone else posted here recently...Anything with ratings/stats is always helpful.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:49 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Are you guys interested in a masterlist of the collections, fantasy players, etc.

a couple of lists are out there. One is in excel and is in google drive as a workbook.

I would recommend building on those. The google works nice since multiple people can access it.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:10 PM   #4
Rookie

The players list is in my signature. Access it and add to it all you want.

I have a sheet of ALL the collections as well. No need to do that -- I'll clean it up (without all my markups) and post it up soon.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:57 PM   #5
Rookie

malowry's Arena

Cool. I'll add to the list if I get some free time soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2014, 05:24 PM   #6
Rookie

malowry's Arena

I've started adding some of my players to the list. Just wondering, why isn't awareness listed with the stats? Not a big deal, just seemed strange to me.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:37 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by malowry
I've started adding some of my players to the list. Just wondering, why isn't awareness listed with the stats? Not a big deal, just seemed strange to me.

It depends on the position. With quarterbacks, running backs, and full backs, there is no awareness listed because it really doesn't apply to those players -- they're almost exclusively user-controlled.

Every other position has awareness listed.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:39 PM   #8
Rookie

malowry's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelT
It depends on the position. With quarterbacks, running backs, and full backs, there is no awareness listed because it really doesn't apply to those players -- they're almost exclusively user-controlled.

Every other position has awareness listed.
Okay. I figured it was something like that. Thanks for clearing it up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »