Home

Old 04-04-2014, 04:41 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 2
Calling EA

Is there a way to call them now? The spot where you go to call them is gone right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2014, 04:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Calling EA

It disappears from time to time. My guess is when their call log gets queued up. Keep checking
Old 04-04-2014, 04:55 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamurphy3
It disappears from time to time. My guess is when their call log gets queued up. Keep checking
Ok, I hope they didn't disable it because they were getting so many calls about their own mistake. That's their own problem, and they need to address it to everyone and fix it now.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:28 PM   #4
MVP

Well, the call thing opened up, and I just got a call, and the guy is trying to get better confirmation on this.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:33 PM   #5
MVP

LMAO. The guy said he is looking at my account and is asking if I even have an ultimate team since apparently an ultimate team isn't on my account, even though I have played and done deals with people on here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2014, 05:35 PM   #6
MVP

So, this guy said they are in packs. I mentioned how others have been told they aren't. He said he'd check with someone who knew more. Now he is saying that I am right and they are not in packs. They should have been in packs this week but there was a mixup or something. I'm going to ask about Blalock next.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:38 PM   #7
MVP

The guy wouldn't budge on the players, said they should be out in packs next week but couldn't give me a definitive timeframe. He said they are aware of the Blalock issue and working on it, although I don't get how that could take more than 1 day.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:19 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Buy a gold blalock and keep em they might be changing it and the gold will be 99 mvp status

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »