Home

Xbox - HH player and collectible cards

This is a discussion on Xbox - HH player and collectible cards within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 05-05-2014, 11:48 PM   #1
Rookie

ncdude's Arena

OVR: 0
Xbox - HH player and collectible cards

I'll pay 25k per for Houston, ND, Alabama and Florida State. Will pay slightly above a fair May price for HH Allen, Ward, George, Howard, Walker and Woodson. Xbox gamer tag raleighdude99. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2014, 01:37 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Xbox - HH player and collectible cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncdude
I'll pay 25k per for Houston, ND, Alabama and Florida State. Will pay slightly above a fair May price for HH Allen, Ward, George, Howard, Walker and Woodson. Xbox gamer tag raleighdude99. Thanks.
A lot of those collectibles will probably sell for more unfortunately, I've seen ND ones go for 100k. Since these collectibles and players aren't in packs anymore and are unauctionable if they are collected, they are outrageously priced when they show up. I wish I could sell some of mine since the collections aren't a big deal to me, as I only have half and will never be able to get a few of the guys. I have a HW Walker, Ingram, Howard, George, and Leinart of the guys no longer in packs. Each would sell for a tremendous amount of coins, probably enough to get a MVP Harvin and Young to complete my offense. I still remember the day Palmer disappeared, the day before there were at least 5 sitting under 10k, the next day, none were up, and a few days later, a few were up at like 30k, then they skyrocketed.
Old 05-06-2014, 06:39 AM   #3
Rookie

I'm on ps3 and also looking for rare legondary cards. I have all of the collectibles but need Leinart, Palmer, Howard, Plunkett and George HH cards.

I'll pay well for those guys.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:03 PM   #4
Rookie

ncdude's Arena

I definitely understand the rarity pricing. I spoke to a dude a couple days ago with many of these cards and we came no where close to a deal. I'm more looking for practical prices. This week I bought a HH Plunkett for 17k, HH Flutie for 35k and the BC nickname card for 7k. These are low priority for me so I don't mind waiting. Also, in lieu of coins I have MVP Lewis, MVP Pollack, LL Sanders, LL Broyles, LL Miller and and two 94 gold DeCastros to trade for an equitable amount of the 10 HH cards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »