Home

If you could get one type of new content ...

This is a discussion on If you could get one type of new content ... within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 08:38 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: If you could get one type of new content ...

Mmmmmmmmmm!! 2WEEKS!!2WEEEK!!!

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk
Old 06-03-2014, 12:20 AM   #10
Rookie

Re: 20-36-6344

I think I'd like to see them add about 250 solo challenges, so I can make some coins again. I seem to be winning 7 games on level 8 every season, which is doing squat for my coin accumulation. I seem to play similar teams for 7 games, then 8-10 are always against teams that have every MVP on their roster, so I'm in a dogfight with my 97 team.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:14 PM   #11
Rookie

Re: 20-36-6344

I'd like some unique new challenges that use statistics to give coin rewards. The mechanism to do this is already in game; think the screen that gives you points for rushing so many yards or keeping an opponent under so many yards at the end of completed game.

Think something like, "Score on the Defense" 5,000 coin reward for taking on the 2000 Miami team and racking up over 500 yards total offense.

"Stop the Run", keep a team under 100 yards rushing and give them Bo, Ricky and a monster lead blocker or two with a great O-line.

"Shootout" score 3 touchdowns on drives that were under a minute.

"Committed to the Run" NO PASSES, victory.
"Committed to the Pass" NO RUNS, victory.

These are just examples, but they should give you normal amount of coins, but each team be paired with an [above] named goal and extra coin reward in the 2,500 - 5,000 range.

Also, release a new LL card with each team.

Asking too much of the interns? Maybe. Asking for something that needs a development team? No. Completely possible with mechanics that are in-game presently and justifiable due to the revenue Ultimate Team is still generating? Absolutely.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2014, 06:51 PM   #12
Banned

- Lots of solo challenges
- Some shorter game options for gamer vs gamer such as kickoff return challenge, with it lasting shorter than a game, but still paying out fairly good for the winner and loser.

Similar to penalty kicks in soccer, a kick return challenge where each player kicks the ball off to the other 10 times and the better performer gets 1000 coins and the worse performer gets 500 coins per game.

They could do this with punting challenges as well and many other mini head to head challenges.

Each game would only take about 10-15min so it would be another fair way to get coins.

Other small challenges like the one above would be nice also. Hail Mary challenge, (heck they should even add the game "500" that we use to play as kids..lol) you basically just have 1 qb, as many wr's as you wish (human and/or AI) and each catch gains specific coins called prior to each throw in hail mary competition.

- I'd like to see 2v2 online. not 2 per house but two per team from different houses. maybe random pairing similar to halo so its fair?

then we could have a guy playing defense/offense somewhere you don't on the field. you could man the secondary while he mans the front 7, S/LB type of deal, etc..

11 vs 11 would be sick too.

I'd also like to see the enabling and monitoring of coin betting games so people HAVE to pay up. lol

Last edited by NCAA PLS; 06-03-2014 at 07:10 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:23 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCAA PLS
- Lots of solo challenges
- Some shorter game options for gamer vs gamer such as kickoff return challenge, with it lasting shorter than a game, but still paying out fairly good for the winner and loser.

Similar to penalty kicks in soccer, a kick return challenge where each player kicks the ball off to the other 10 times and the better performer gets 1000 coins and the worse performer gets 500 coins per game.

They could do this with punting challenges as well and many other mini head to head challenges.

Each game would only take about 10-15min so it would be another fair way to get coins.

Other small challenges like the one above would be nice also. Hail Mary challenge, (heck they should even add the game "500" that we use to play as kids..lol) you basically just have 1 qb, as many wr's as you wish (human and/or AI) and each catch gains specific coins called prior to each throw in hail mary competition.

- I'd like to see 2v2 online. not 2 per house but two per team from different houses. maybe random pairing similar to halo so its fair?

then we could have a guy playing defense/offense somewhere you don't on the field. you could man the secondary while he mans the front 7, S/LB type of deal, etc..

11 vs 11 would be sick too.

I'd also like to see the enabling and monitoring of coin betting games so people HAVE to pay up. lol
You can't do this 2v2 or 11 vs 11 for ultimate team, whose team would you use?
Old 06-03-2014, 10:35 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
You can't do this 2v2 or 11 vs 11 for ultimate team, whose team would you use?

Well maybe after going into 11 vs 11 mode it asks you to select your position on offense and defense that you would like to contribute at, and then it matches you similar to halo online gameplay.

So lets say your favorite positions would be CB and HB. You could select YOUR CV Woodson and Epic Bo to add to the mix.

If it is found that gamers hardly select o lineman and FB simply fill in with "Impossible challenge" level AI.

for 2 vs 2 just random matchmaking would be fine as far as players, then for teams maybe each player can bring either their offense OR defense.

ST would go along with whoever uses their defense.

Last edited by NCAA PLS; 06-03-2014 at 10:39 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:58 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCAA PLS
Well maybe after going into 11 vs 11 mode it asks you to select your position on offense and defense that you would like to contribute at, and then it matches you similar to halo online gameplay.

So lets say your favorite positions would be CB and HB. You could select YOUR CV Woodson and Epic Bo to add to the mix.

If it is found that gamers hardly select o lineman and FB simply fill in with "Impossible challenge" level AI.

for 2 vs 2 just random matchmaking would be fine as far as players, then for teams maybe each player can bring either their offense OR defense.

ST would go along with whoever uses their defense.
Seeing two drastically different approaches to this thread. Those more grounded in reality (what the interns could do and justify) and those that would require a development team and heavy work without compensation for a game entering the end of it's life cycle in a discontinued franchise (the latter actually helping justify the realistic approaches).

But if you guys really want to be dreamers... knock yourself out.

I was having a bit more fun musing the unlikely, but possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2014, 01:18 AM   #16
Banned

It's a thread about dreaming. lol

I find it funnier you actually felt the need to write all of that over a thread where people are just discussing great ideas for the game.

You must have a pretty sad life. Take care

Suck my Sactown.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »