Home

Old 06-07-2014, 12:36 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Large giveaway

Also if LL Keuchly is available, would like to get him.
This one is not for me but happy to count as my 3rd. MVP Pollack, got a friend who has been trying to get the collection for a while. Be happy to give it to him.

And thanks for doing this for everyone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2014, 12:37 PM   #42
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks0124
BTW - let me make a case for a few cards that haven't been claimed yet.

QB - Fantasy Ward - a complete blast to play with - in fact my favorite overall QB. He's not going to be as good as MVP Vince but he's ideal pocket passer with enough athleticism and good carry, btk ratings to be a run threat. 96 thp, 94 tha - enough said.

HB - LL Spoles/LL Spiller - these backs play like 99's if you know how to use them. Excellent #2 backs for can catch out of the backfield. Perfect guys to pair with a "power back".

TE - Rookie Vernon Davis - He's no MVP Coffman but for the longest time he's was the game's best offensive player outside of Epic Bo. He's still a huge weapon who you can run at WR or TE.

CB - Rookie Antrel Rolle - this is the weirdest card in the game. He's almost an MVP before there were MVP's. He has 95 thp, 76 tha, 86 tak, 79 hit power, 90 pbk, 95 rbk, 90 kpw, 96 kac. So you can run him at QB or HB and have an interesting matchup. You can't sub him as your kicker though - which is a shame because he'd be a perfect punter who could actually kick and then execute fakes - both running and passing. He's not much of a corner though. I guess our EA intern was bored when he made this card.
Thanks for posting those stats of Rolle. He's actually my #5 CB (which is why I need CBs haha) but Im gonna run him as my #2 KR. Should be a beast blocker.

Rookie Davis is a beast. I had him forever until I sold him to upgrade a few spots.

Also I had a brain fart and thought I was asking for fantasy Dumervil. If possible can I switch him out for either MVP DE or MVP Roy Williams?
Old 06-07-2014, 01:08 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 1

I don't want to ask for anything else bc I'm amazed at the three I'm getting, but I'm definitely looking for a receiving back to compliment Ingram who I use as a power back. I know some dont like Ingram but he does great for me. Actually better than LL George who I ran a long time.

Also I'm using Clark and Winslow Jr at TE. So I need an upgrade there. But like I said I'd feel bad asking for anything else after the 3 you got me down for.

Also, I like reading people's reviews of cards. I prefer a pocket qb and am quite happy with HW Peyton and now have been using LL Rivers. But I'd like to know your thoughts on guys like TC Rodgers and LL Brees.
Old 06-07-2014, 01:10 PM   #44
Rookie

Got the changes guys.

I'm getting a lot of requests to help new guys out - which is great. If you guys know of people who are in this boat but not on this forum they can either message me directly on psn (marks01234) or have them sign up here. It wouldn't hurt this community to grow some either. I'd love to give my 95-97 elite level guys to these guys to help them get better.

If anybody knows Tallboy Shotgun over on EA forums, I can give him my LL Amerson (provided he has a good reason for wanting it). I intended to keep my NC State guys but if they'll be used - I'll glady give them up. I don't post over on the EA due to a password issue so I can't contact him.
Old 06-07-2014, 01:19 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks0124
Got the changes guys.

I'm getting a lot of requests to help new guys out - which is great. If you guys know of people who are in this boat but not on this forum they can either message me directly on psn (marks01234) or have them sign up here. It wouldn't hurt this community to grow some either. I'd love to give my 95-97 elite level guys to these guys to help them get better.

If anybody knows Tallboy Shotgun over on EA forums, I can give him my LL Amerson (provided he has a good reason for wanting it). I intended to keep my NC State guys but if they'll be used - I'll glady give them up. I don't post over on the EA due to a password issue so I can't contact him.
Yea I told him to contact you this morning. His PSN is micodin55. He's a good dude. Been playing in tournaments and in dynasty about the last month. Also, I played a couple rookies last night with some skill and a crap (93/95) teams that I'll forward your info to.

Last edited by Rupurt266; 06-07-2014 at 01:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2014, 02:07 PM   #46
Just started!

I would be that tallboy fella. Tried sending you a pm but it wouldn't let me. I would love that Amerson if indeed you do have?
Old 06-07-2014, 02:20 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlukens
I would be that tallboy fella. Tried sending you a pm but it wouldn't let me. I would love that Amerson if indeed you do have?
What's your psn id?
Old 06-07-2014, 03:04 PM   #48
Just started!

My PSN is micodin55

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »