Home

HUGE PS3 SCAMMER ALERT

This is a discussion on HUGE PS3 SCAMMER ALERT within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2014, 08:48 PM   #1
Rookie

ram63h's Arena

OVR: 0
HUGE PS3 SCAMMER ALERT

iAmSJoRdAn. Made a deal for 15k and LL Reed for my LL Von. I jumped on my farm to buy the Reed then was gonna get on my main to give him Von. I said to post for 50k, then I'd get on main and post Von for 65k. He said he wanted Von first, to post it for 150 then he would post Reed. I told him market value so no one snipes, for him to tell me he only had 900 coins. I told him his scam attempt didn't work, for him to respond with "whatever u mad cus I ain't fall for your scam, my uncle works for ea I can easily get yur ea account banned".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2014, 08:21 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: HUGE PS3 SCAMMER ALERT

He's also a pause glitcher. I recommend reporting him to ea.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:07 PM   #3
Rookie

I can second that he is a pause glitcher.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:25 PM   #4
Rookie

ram63h's Arena

Since this was last night, I decided I'd give you guys an update. 2 times today he has asked to do this deal again, that he's not a scammer, but for me to go first. I directed him to my rep thread, still doesn't wanna go first.

Fast forward to now, he asks to buy Von for coin for 65k. I told him I'd go cheaper than the one up at 99999 just to get on his nerves, and said 99998. When he refused I decided to go further and say 70k, for him to say 65k and I agreed. I told him I posted it, but that someone else grabbed it. I told him to message the guy, psn id ****usCAmmer, for him to not reply. Then he offered 35k for my LL Talib, a major lowball.

Guys, don't be stupid. Catch these scammers, then have fun with them.

And how can he be reported? Is it worth the time?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »