Home

Old 01-30-2014, 12:05 PM   #1
Banned

sabo911's Arena

OVR: 1
Community Help

Guys I thought I would open up an idea to you and see what you all thought. We are seeing a lot of new guys to NCAA who are trading amongst each other. This is good but also poses a risk for scam. What I would like to suggest is a new position.

A middleman for trades sales etc. This person would have to be on the approved list and would assist in trades and sales with people with no reputation. Ofcourse this is voluntary. After the trade or sale is complete then the verified trader could vouche for both parties saying they are legit. Also the parties involved who need the middleman could compensate him/her with something for taking the time to do this. Compensation is clearly optional but would be a good thing no matter how small just a sign of appreciation.

What are your guys thoughts and would anyone be interested in this ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2014, 01:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Community Help

I'm on xbox ult team a good bit, especially during the week and id be fine with being a middle man for 360 users. Comp is optional, I just would like for everyone to not get scammed and be happy and active in this game mode.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:25 PM   #3
Rookie

I think its a good idea seeing how many people joined the forums this january. I'd be willing to do it on weekends especially if there is a little bit of compensation.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:05 PM   #4
Rookie

i would be willing to do it whenever, compensating is optional. like sherlockparks, i want to see people not getting scammed. im on xbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2014, 08:22 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliver21467
i would be willing to do it whenever, compensating is optional. like sherlockparks, i want to see people not getting scammed. im on xbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in as well. Comp is irrelevant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2014, 10:00 PM   #6
Banned

sabo911's Arena

For those of you who sign up to do this I'll add a list for approved middleman and add your names.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:20 PM   #7
Rookie

RobbyWacker7's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabo911
For those of you who sign up to do this I'll add a list for approved middleman and add your names.
Sign me up
Old 01-30-2014, 11:48 PM   #8
Rookie

I think the middle man should have an amazing rep. Not just anyone who asks should be allowed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »