Home

Team Fixes - NCAA 2011

This is a discussion on Team Fixes - NCAA 2011 within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2009, 03:46 PM   #49
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Team Fixes - NCAA 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird X7
i agree, there were quite a few teams last year that i felt their colors were either too dark or the wrong shade. it was mostly yellows oranges & reds. so i think it mite just be the shading they use in the game.
Yeah, it is hard to tune the shades of uniforms as they appear different once exposed to game lighting than they do in the artist's art scene on his PC.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:58 PM   #50
Rookie

Big Bird X7's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Yeah, it is hard to tune the shades of uniforms as they appear different once exposed to game lighting than they do in the artist's art scene on his PC.
that was exactly what i figured it would be, ive used same programs before to create some player models & such in computer imaging & its deffinetly a struggle when you find the perfect color then you add it to a set with lights & it just goes straight to sh**. overall i think if yall could just find a way to brighten some teams colors (mainly bright oranges and yellows) then the color problem would be solved. id be happy to get you a full listing of color differences after i get the game.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:36 AM   #51
Rookie

XfloridagatorX's Arena

OVR: 2

i know they are in the process of putting them up at the moment, but i just want it to be sure they will be in 2011. the new video boards they are putting up in the swamp. also, i havent seen anything that theyve updated this, im sure they havent but the font where it reads national champions, and it also reads "1996 2006 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS 2008" now.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2009, 11:36 AM   #52
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisejames
Well, they do have a yellow helmet with a green O on the side and they have worn it because they wore it for the Boise St. game last year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHtrcI7Pco4
You realize that Oregon came out with new uniforms again this year so what EA has is completely wrong anyway, right?

The new set, which isn't in the game due to Oregon being a bunch of idiots and not telling EA about it, doesn't have a yellow helmet.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:49 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

With all the gameplay issues, I can't believe people are concerned about "sock length."
Old 07-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman62114
With all the gameplay issues, I can't believe people are concerned about "sock length."
Obviously gameplay is the number one issue, but why not try to help out with the other area's... its clear their staff can't keep up with 120 teams.

The devs. know the gameplay is terrible still - dont know if they can fix it

I do know they can actually fix/add these things listed.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:12 PM   #55
Rookie

capn_razzamataz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman62114
Artists can't do anything about those gameplay issues. So you want them to sit around and do nothing while programmers go to town on recoding the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2009, 11:58 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
1. Facemask is still white..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »