Home

What is "Presentation"?

This is a discussion on What is "Presentation"? within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2009, 01:48 PM   #121
Rookie

ndfan10's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What is "Presentation"?

today i was playing campus legend with notre dame and returned a pick for a touchdown in hte 4th quarter to win the game....i felt like i should want to run around the house with excitement....instead i simply sat there and listened to the PA commentator go, "touchdown notre dame" with no real enthusiasm....they definately need to spice up the game cuz its just boring at this point

Notre Dame-28
BYU-0

Oregon-27
Alabama-15
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2009, 06:27 AM   #122
Banned

DOSMedia4SC's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
This could be an idea for a big bowl game team entrance.. Camera flashes, chants, jacked up players, the crowd cheering.
I saw this and i was going to post that video totally expecting that no one has seen it!
Im a HUGE USC fan and everytime I watch that I get the chills and get pumped up beyond belief.
This game needs stuff that gives the player similar feelings. Emotions need to be shown. People love college football because of how much more emotional it is than the NFL and EA really needs to understand that and bring this to the game
Old 08-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #123
Banned

OVR: 8

All the things mentioned are great ... but please do something with the jumbotrons. Honestly.

I've never been to a game where the jumbotron was simply a view of the game. You've got all sorts of things going on up there - player data, stat overlays, crowd cheers, etc.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #124
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama83
All the things mentioned are great ... but please do something with the jumbotrons. Honestly.

I've never been to a game where the jumbotron was simply a view of the game. You've got all sorts of things going on up there - player data, stat overlays, crowd cheers, etc.
O yes! I've noticed this for years, but always forgot to mention it.. It just plays exactly what you are already seeing.. Not a huge deal, but its annoying. Why not add something like MLB 09 The Show has with their scoreboards which have graphics, player stats, etc.?
Old 08-27-2009, 03:37 PM   #125
Rookie

ndfan10's Arena

OVR: 5

they need to worry about adding graphics to the game before they add graphics to the scoreboards lol....

Notre Dame-28
BYU-0

Oregon-27
Alabama-15
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 12:26 PM   #126
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

All they need to do is pick up a copy of college hoops 2k8 and follow that model. I can't stop playing that game. The dynasty mode is in depth and has long term fun factor.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:04 AM   #127
Banned

JaBronie247's Arena

OVR: 26

"Braver then a Bull Fighter with no knickers on!" Nioce! haha the announcers should show enthusiasm! its boring when they sound like ROBOTS! haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=499TY...eature=related
Old 09-03-2009, 03:59 PM   #128
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
All they need to do is pick up a copy of college hoops 2k8 and follow that model. I can't stop playing that game. The dynasty mode is in depth and has long term fun factor.
+1 College Hoops 2k8 is the deepest sports game I have ever played.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »