Home

Athletic Director Outline

This is a discussion on Athletic Director Outline within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2009, 12:43 PM   #9
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Athletic Director Outline

The AD mode would make the game better by far but I'm not 100% sold on it. I like what 2K did in Hoops 08 with the coaching legacy. Like most GM modes in spots game the game makers get more caught up in minor stuff rather then the major things. I like the coaching legacy mode. Since college football is more about the coaches and their system over the AD. I could not tell you more then 2 maybe 3 AD's but I could tell you almost every head coach. Born4Corn you are on to something with your mode just maybe not a AD mode but a Head Coach mode.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:16 AM   #10
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
The AD mode would make the game better by far but I'm not 100% sold on it. I like what 2K did in Hoops 08 with the coaching legacy. Like most GM modes in spots game the game makers get more caught up in minor stuff rather then the major things. I like the coaching legacy mode. Since college football is more about the coaches and their system over the AD. I could not tell you more then 2 maybe 3 AD's but I could tell you almost every head coach. Born4Corn you are on to something with your mode just maybe not a AD mode but a Head Coach mode.
AD Mode is just an all encompassing title that can be slapped on the back of the box for marketing purposes. Calling it Head Coach mode might draw comparisons to the game of the same name, which didn't exactly get rave reviews.

But in reality it's semantics, I don't think anyone cares if they call it Cheerleader Bootcamp as long as the ideas presented in this thread are implemented.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:17 PM   #11
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
AD Mode is just an all encompassing title that can be slapped on the back of the box for marketing purposes. Calling it Head Coach mode might draw comparisons to the game of the same name, which didn't exactly get rave reviews.

But in reality it's semantics, I don't think anyone cares if they call it Cheerleader Bootcamp as long as the ideas presented in this thread are implemented.
The things that Born4Corn is listing are things the AD would handle. I'm not saying call it "Head Coach" you don't need to call it any thing other then "dynasty mode". What I'm saying is in college football the coach is the key figure and the dynasty mode should be about the coach. I agree that if EA could make any changes to the now dynasty mode that it would only make the game better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 07:33 PM   #12
Pro

TheLeviticalLawKid3's Arena

OVR: 6

Then this AD mode could also link up to other EA Sports games like NCAA Basketball and the return of NCAA Baseball. If any other smaller sport games came out (I was thinking a hockey one), they would link up too. Then the AD would really be the AD. You could take a small school like FIU and turn them into a multi-sport powerhouse. And maybe the basketball-only schools could get football and baseball after you build them up...this would be an awesome title.
An Ultimate Wish.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:14 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5

i like it.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:17 AM   #14
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

I would love this so much.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:34 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 9

I wonder if the Dev. Team is reading this? This is some great stuff! Guys if you (Dev. Team) are just post a "yes" or "taking into consideration".
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »