Home

What I Want In 2011 (Pretty Easy)

This is a discussion on What I Want In 2011 (Pretty Easy) within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2009, 10:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
What I Want In 2011 (Pretty Easy)

I don't care if all the modes stay the same (besides fixing progression), they don't have to add referees or all the madden cutscenes, I don't want 5 different speed settings. All I want is more balance between the offense and defense, and some sort of Playbook and Play Editor (even if the play editor is only for defensive plays). We can already do unlimited hot routes on defense, so we might as well be able to save them as a play... plus i find that making those audibles is sometimes the only way to play defense successfully on this game. I don't want my opponent scrambling 15 yards out of the pocket and hitting wide receivers for a first down on 3rd and 15. Also I don't wanna be able to complete every 3rd and medium to long that i attempt.

Also, I know some progress was made after last year in this area, but we need further progress in the area of QBs running backwards before throwing. I think the only way to stop it is to require a QB to stop for a second after turning around in order to throw the ball (kinda like on option pass plays) if he scrambles more than ~10 yards behind the LOS. Also fix the QBs lobbing the ball if they throw it when being hit, and just have them throw it into the ground, but also give a chance of them having to take the sack (especially if they are turned around not facing the LOS)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2009, 12:54 PM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: What I Want In 2011 (Pretty Easy)

The edit play book needs to be added but I have not seen the other problems you speak of. Do you play on-line or is this against the cpu? I only play off-line dynasty games (human vs cpu) and I have never seen the cpu run around to complete a pass. If these changes are for when you play a human player then there would be no way to control that. I do hate the ball in the air when you hit the qb but that happens. It happened last night in the FSU/Miami game. I never have to change my plays on D. The only change I make is press coverage when in man. I play AA on default and get great games and see none of the things you have said.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »