Home

Old 10-18-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 33
Presentation

Can we please have a college atmosphere?
Add fans jumping up an down, excitement from players, and post-game celebrations.

Playing NCAA 10 is as dull as using the bathroom. Gameplay is good, but presentation is worthless and pathetic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #2
Rookie

sell445's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Presentation

I agree. How come half the time a player scores a TD in NCAA 10, that player celebrates while the rest of the team walks off the field slowly like "ho hum....we scored a touchdown......time to walk off the field......yawn".

This is a an easy fix, after a TD have the team run down into the endzone towards the scoring player just like it happens in real life. The majority of touchdown celebration are team celebrations not single player showboating or mascot boxing. Get some excitement into the game. Sometimes it seems the developers have never watched a football game in their life.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:59 PM   #3
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

I agree, atmosphere is way more important to me in the college game than it is in Madden.

I'd love to see them improve:

--TV Presentation
--Stadium Crowd Noise--Make some home stadiums obnoxiously loud
--Pregame traditions and entrances
--Overall college atmoshpere that makes NCAA Football special
Old 10-24-2009, 10:30 PM   #4
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

I don't think the NCAA Football team knows what presentation is. This has been asked for and we got the bands on the field this year. They spell out things like "EA Sports", "NCAA 10", "Victory" or the one I like best "Go Go Go". Then a few teams like Vandy spell out things that could be real. Or better yet we have mascotts and cheerleaders wearing team colors with no logo on the shirts. Wait I forgot the players on the sideline that all look like that guy who played high school football some 30 years ago but looks like the only tackle he could make is all-u-can eat wing night at a sports bar.
The game has went to a focus on the stuff for the kids and nothing for the real gamers who love the dynasty mode. Ever since I made the change to the Next Gen game I have been let down. 06 was the last good NCAA game I had.
If they could do something like what they did for March Maddness 10 has then we may be working with something. I will not hold my breath that 11 will have any of the things we put in these wishlist. This team just sucks.

I'm not a EA hate just a realest who has no hopes for NCAA 11 or an future NCAA games.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:45 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 2

All they really need in the presentation department is the Last gen Home field advantage and college gameday thats it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »