Home

EA PLEASE PUT THESE HELMETS IN NCAA 11!

This is a discussion on EA PLEASE PUT THESE HELMETS IN NCAA 11! within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2010, 11:31 AM   #25
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: EA PLEASE PUT THESE HELMETS IN NCAA 11!

I think both NCAA and Madden will both put in a lot more gear than previous years in 11. Madden's goal in the blog was to make the players look just like they do in real life, and you can't do that without the correct equipment. I hope NCAA 11 will have similar goals.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2010, 06:48 PM   #26
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

I think NCAA 11 is done already.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:18 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoreravens5220
Our school is actually getting some of the Revo Speeds =)
Whoever is making the purchase at your school should be fired. Riddel is so far behind the other manufacturers technology wise it isn't even funny. Heck, Riddel didn't even come up with the Speed. Easton developed the Speed helmet and was going to relaunch their football line. Riddel through a fit and took the design away from their sister company.

Schutt and Xenith are heads and tails above Riddel and Adams when it comes to making a football helmet that fits properly. As well, Schutt and Xenith are heads and tails above the other manufacturers when it comes to the technology inside their helmets to protect the brain.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:11 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcopenhagenh
Whoever is making the purchase at your school should be fired. Riddel is so far behind the other manufacturers technology wise it isn't even funny. Heck, Riddel didn't even come up with the Speed. Easton developed the Speed helmet and was going to relaunch their football line. Riddel through a fit and took the design away from their sister company.

Schutt and Xenith are heads and tails above Riddel and Adams when it comes to making a football helmet that fits properly. As well, Schutt and Xenith are heads and tails above the other manufacturers when it comes to the technology inside their helmets to protect the brain.
heads and tails is a gross exageration. Riddell is the most popular helmet in the NFL by far and explain why a youth organization like USA Football would sign a three year contract with them if all this was true? I help run a JC league in Washington and we work with Riddell. If you're going to make claims like this at least bring some facts to back it up.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #29
Banned

UMCanes93's Arena

OVR: 6

My team is getting Xenith helmets, they are miles ahead of Riddell in terms of keeping the head safe, the best on the market actually
Old 02-15-2010, 04:25 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMCanes93
My team is getting Xenith helmets, they are miles ahead of Riddell in terms of keeping the head safe, the best on the market actually
again that's completely false. Independant research showed the Schutt Ion 4D absorbs the most impact and the only helmet that absorbs less impact than the Xenith is a 25-year old Riddell model. Xeniths are also clunky and the chin strap doesn't come off which creates more problems. Never let the facts get in the way of good argument i guess.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:45 PM   #31
Rookie

kjhen's Arena

OVR: 2

i really hope EA added the dreads in the helmets this year. it's a must have because so many college players have them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2010, 04:53 PM   #32
MVP

^yes and in different colors too. I need me some blue dreads!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »