Home

Announcers and Presentation

This is a discussion on Announcers and Presentation within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2010, 05:05 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 37
Re: Announcers and Presentation

Throw in the ESPN integration and stat overlays they had last gen and I think a lot of people would not even notice the repetition of the announcers. Improved presentation via ESPN stat overlays will go a long way in adding to the replay value of this game.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:11 AM   #10
Rookie

Draxion's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Hey Russ...
If a had a penny for every time i said that....
Old 06-02-2010, 10:48 AM   #11
Banned

volsfan74's Arena

OVR: 1

Okay I'll probably catch some heat for making this statement but I've been spoiled by the NBA Today feature on NBA 2k10. I would like to see EA put this feature in the NCAA 12. I would love to hear about upcoming conference matchups while playing my game. I would like the commentators to mention how my team struggled last week for whatever reason or praise my team for things I did well in previous weeks. I do realize there's only 32 teams in the NBA vs. 120 teams in FBS but EA needs to do something to end the canned commentary we've all been exposed to since day one. Can EA take Corso out of the booth but keep him in the game by letting him do his famous pregame antics with the mascot head?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 09:52 PM   #12
Rookie

gharp14's Arena

OVR: 12

all i want i to get rid of nestler i wouldnt mind a chris fowler, kirk herbstreit and jesse palmer booth
Old 06-13-2010, 09:43 PM   #13
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

I sure hope the next time we hear about news about the presentation, we learn about this. I guess we'll see what they did tomorrow in the demo, but of course its not just about the in-game commentary.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:10 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 6

Anyone know if multiple camera angles are in the final product?
Old 06-29-2010, 09:33 AM   #15
Rookie

The Gunslinger's Arena

OVR: 9

I would love to see more announcing teams. However, the problem, as I believe Adam pointed out, is that audio makes up a significant portion of the game and the new gen systems are very limited into how much system memory they can run in the game. Now, he's pointed out that EA is trying to develop technology to where they can be able to add announcing teams the same way they do with FIFA where you can add different language commentary teams. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just paraphrasing what he mentioned on these boards
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »