Home

Recruiting suggestions

This is a discussion on Recruiting suggestions within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2011, 09:00 PM   #17
Rookie

hkwforAUTigers's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Recruiting suggestions

I hate the CPU recruiting because so much of it was dumb. If USC already has 7 scholarship QBs, they should not have 2 on their recruiting board. Another main problem with the recruiting in NCAA 11 was the generic recruiting classes. I mean this in 2 ways:

1. Often tiems you will see the same recruiting class with different names. There will be a QB with B+ speed, acceleration, agility, throw power and accuracy, and there will be another QB who is slow and has A throw power and B+ accuracy (or something similar to this). Sometimes these generic players with different names will be in back to back seasons, which can be very frustrating and lead to a monotone feeling.

2. There are many generic player types in recruiting: a small running back with A+ speed, agility and accerlation, and you probably will not find a super fast RB unless he is this small generic figure. This is just one example and there are other generic players for each position.

I wish there was more variety and that you got more random players/abilities more often instead of the 3 recruiting classes that are in the game. Anything besides the generic classes.
That and fixing the CPU recruitng, which is pitiful.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:03 PM   #18
Rookie

hkwforAUTigers's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Recruiting suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViLLiO
Could not agree more about JUCO's. A few of them should be coming in at 90, 95 OVR. In Cam Newton & Terrence Cody's case, 99 OVR.

Also, one thing we definitely need is....

NATIONAL SIGNING DAY

The best juco I have seen to date was on my brothers game where he got an 89 overall junior juco athlete who he put at wr (which gave him the 89 rating). he had a 95 speed and 90 catch....
The past few days I have seen a dramatic increase to jucos ratings, which include the wr mentioned above, a QB who is an 86, and a tackle who was an 85. All of these are much higher than previous jucos I have gotten. perhaps a patch recently upgraded this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »