Home

Old 06-11-2010, 04:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
suspensions

would like to see them bring back, the in game suspensions, that they had in ps2, were u had to sit out ur players or ur team prestige went down and it affected the way ur recruits decided to come or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 05:33 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: suspensions

no. i thought that was dumb. they always got in trouble and they were dumb reasons. like "having too much fun in a parking lot." even if they could say drinking without implying it, it would be dumb
Old 06-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
Banned

Xaos's Arena

OVR: 15

I liked it, it was one of the best features IMO if it was done better, but the NCAA put an axe to it I believe much like Goodell and the NFL did to Madden.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:28 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I loved that feature as well it bring realism to the game and lets you make tough decisions rather than which 5* quarterback do you want to pursue
Old 06-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

i honestly like it also.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 04:58 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

- it should be brought back. it made you think twice about aggressively recruiting that 5 star once you saw that he had disciplinary issues.
- without it, i always go nuts on the recruiting aspect of the game. which wasn't fair. and it made the game unrealistic. (one reason why i kinda prefer the older versions of the game, on the ps2)
Old 06-29-2010, 10:38 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think they should bring it back with a few conditions. There should be a lot figuring in to the kid getting in trouble.

1- The kids attitude.
2- City that your school is around Ole Miss vs. USC or Miami little town vs. big town with more to get into.
3- Coachs discipline. Some coaches have the ability to get people to act right and file in line.

Violations should range from missing a workout to something serious. Suspend for a QRTR to being kicked offf the team.

I can think of a lot of stuff for this but this is just the start.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »