Home

Conference Realignment Plug For NCAA 11

This is a discussion on Conference Realignment Plug For NCAA 11 within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 01:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Conference Realignment Plug For NCAA 11

I'm loving the game except for one issue. None of the off season realignments were added and you can't do it yourself without swapping another team for that spot which is an issue seeing as The Big 12 is now technically The Big Ten and vice Versa, The Pac 10 is now The Pac 12, And the Mountain West gained Boise State. For an authentic season you need to be able to place teams without the mandatory swap.

Last edited by ghostdogg70; 07-14-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 09:08 AM   #2
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Conference Realignment Plug For NCAA 11

EA addressed this back when the talks were going on. It cannot be patched into this game. It will be corrected next year and they are also looking into letting you add teams to conferences instead of only swapping.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

None of the re-alignments takes place this year. Nebraska and Colorado will still be in the Big 12 this year. They won't move until the end of the 2010 season. So the conference alignments in this game is correct since it is based on the 2010 season.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 8

That not true PJH12. Nebraska is moving to the big ten in 2011, Colorado to the Pac 10 in 2012.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:01 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
EA addressed this back when the talks were going on. It cannot be patched into this game. It will be corrected next year and they are also looking into letting you add teams to conferences instead of only swapping.
Adding teams is what I'm looking for since the swapping doesn't work.

@ pjh12 I'm aware that the realignments wouldn't happen this year but I'm willing to sacrifice the 2010-11 season being inaccurate in my Dynasty to see how those teams fare in the coming seasons with their new conferences. Alas it's not to be. Maybe they should look into letting you switch Conferences in Dynasty mode as well. If not at will have Conferences make offers to your school in the hopes of strengthening their influence. That'd be nice after a few seasons of dominating the ACC. lol

Last edited by ghostdogg70; 07-14-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 11:37 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1
That not true PJH12. Nebraska is moving to the big ten in 2011, Colorado to the Pac 10 in 2012.
I was just stating that the conferences where correct in this years game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »