Home

Old 07-01-2010, 06:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Stadiums

I would LOVE if they made an option to build a stadium in teambuilder, like they have in madden. Instead of "generic stadium 1-4."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 01:11 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Stadiums

also add stadium upgrades while in Dynasty Mode. Or add an AD mode like Madden had in the GM mode a few years back. Make it where you can upgrade or build a new stadium as well as set ticket prices and such.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:16 AM   #3
Rookie

vaeath's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjh12
also add stadium upgrades while in Dynasty Mode. Or add an AD mode like Madden had in the GM mode a few years back. Make it where you can upgrade or build a new stadium as well as set ticket prices and such.
i would like that
Old 07-17-2010, 02:04 PM   #4
Rookie

I agree that the "create-a-stadium" option for Teambuilder would be great, or at least more than just the "bowl" or "pro" stadium options.

What would also be great is that when a pre-existing stadium is chosen for Teambuilder teams, all logos, banners, and lettering on scoreboards or "hills" would be deleted or you would at least be given the option of using your imported Teambuilder logo in place of the pre-existing one.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
Rookie

sicembears's Arena

Custom graphics on any of the new stadiums you create OR even putting your own on generic or real-world ones on teambuilder would be great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2010, 07:32 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjh12
This is one of my biggest wishes. A stadium upgrade feature is essential. If I want to start a dynasty with a team like Idaho, I want to have the option to make their stadium bigger. If I take them to prominence, they should not be playing in a 16,000 capacity dome.

I just wish there was an editor... They did not get Washington's gold end-zones into the game this year and that's kind of a big bummer for me.

This one is a pretty big deal, IMO.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:32 AM   #7
Banned

$D-Money$'s Arena

OVR: 5

I'd be fine with starting with like 1 of 4 generic stadiums that were able to be built up. I think it would be impossible for them to make renovations possible for EVERY stadium in game. I think one of the MVP Baseball games did this, you'd start with a super small stadium that you could build into a big one, I think it was 1 stadium but it was still kinda fun. If you could start with the smaller stadium style of old (2 sided, 4 sided, small bowl, small horseshoe) or something like that and eventually add second decks, video boards, press boxes, endzone seating, etc, well I'd probably play that game for a long time, I'm sure others would too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist Forum »