Home

Div-II still not in next gen?

This is a discussion on Div-II still not in next gen? within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2010, 12:17 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Div-II still not in next gen?

Really? How long have we been on our 360's and ps3's? And ps2 is still the only console to have Div-II teams? We should have Div-III by now with Div-II. I hate playing FCS-East Dragons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #2
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Div-II still not in next gen?

D-II or division 1-AA? I highly doubt they ever put D-II teams in the game. Maybe 1-AA next gen

Last edited by mrMagic91; 07-01-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:22 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Lol, with such an important demand, people still get confused thinking it's Div II. =)
Old 07-01-2010, 12:24 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Yeah, sorry, wasn't paying attention when I put that on there, but even at that...By now all of college football should be in the game.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:35 AM   #5
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Yeah everybody has their thing and for me this is it. The lack of FCS schools and Coaching Carosuel really bugs me. Hopefully we can have both next year.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2010, 12:59 AM   #6
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Yeah everybody has their thing and for me this is it. The lack of FCS schools and Coaching Carosuel really bugs me. Hopefully we can have both next year.
Team builder is for the FCS schools. Coaches carousel would be nice, but not a game break. I just want cpu teams to recruit correctly first
Old 07-01-2010, 06:48 AM   #7
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
Team builder is for the FCS schools. Coaches carousel would be nice, but not a game break. I just want cpu teams to recruit correctly first
Classic wrong answer responce. I will explain why. I see this every time FCS is mentioned. Do you play dynasty at all? If so you will notice there are fake FCS teams in dynasty. Sure you can create a team and replace a team with teambuilder which adds no realism BUT TEAMBUILDER DOES NOT REPLACE THE GENERIC FCS TEAMS. I am getting so sick and tired of always having to educate people on this whenever FCS is brought up. Teambuilder is NOT the answer.

There should be real FCS teams instead of the fake FCS teams. It would add so much more realism to the dynasty. It is sad that a big company like EA makes a licensed football game and puts fake teams in it. They had real FCS teams on the old gen so its sad that they do not have them in the current gen version.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:57 AM   #8
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8

Teambuilder SHOULD NOT be where I have to create FCS teams. Teambuilder is actually more of an hassle when it comes to creating these teams as some logos are hard to find, I can't create truly authentic jerseys, etc.

At this point, it's time for EA to incorporate FCS teams AND the NCAA playoffs. Having to fight for a playoff spot each season would add an extra layer of "umph" to dynasty.

I just want a game in which I can use MY team and enjoy the game the way BCS fans get to enjoy the game...it's time

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »