Home

Old 07-20-2010, 04:31 PM   #9
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Team Entrances

Just a few tweaks need to be made for VT's entrance, from what I can tell. The Hokiestone is right at the exit of the tunnel, and players hit it as they run out onto the field. The most important thing that needs to be tweaked is the width and height of the tunnel. The tunnel is TINY, maybe three players across, but they've got maybe a foot above their heads. Then they run out into a pathway created by the band.

The best video I could find (read: most recent) is this:

It would also be nice for custom sounds during entrances.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 07-20-2010, 07:40 PM   #10
Rookie

sicembears's Arena

OVR: 0

I hope they address this for next year's game. Every team has a different entrance.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:38 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 15

Iowa comes out at home holding hands while running for a little bit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2010, 01:38 PM   #12
Rookie

jstadlin's Arena

OVR: 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai93Rt7d2dc

here is the virginia cavaliers cavman riding out on the horse. they should have this before the cavs come out of the tunnel.

oh and the ecu enterance is awesome they have to add that
Old 08-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #13
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstadlin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai93Rt7d2dc

here is the virginia cavaliers cavman riding out on the horse. they should have this before the cavs come out of the tunnel.

oh and the ecu enterance is awesome they have to add that
For that matter, they need to have the guy on horseback for USC and FSU as well.

Maybe also the Rambling Wreck for Georgia Tech, Bevo for Texas, and whatever other "props" (for lack of a better word) that other schools have.

Oh, and CUSTOM STADIUM SOUNDS DURING ENTRANCES PLEASE!
Old 08-01-2010, 11:36 PM   #14
Rookie

jstadlin's Arena

OVR: 1

yeah true on the stadium sounds for the enterance. maybe a different one for when the band marches before the game and just make that scene 5-10 sec longer.
( on that topic by the way is anyone bothered by when they do the marching bands half of the teams march in a circle that says EA. cant they just do like the first letter of the team or something. really not hard to fix)

and another stadium sound for the enterance and ones for half time and the end of game maybe one for win one for a loss one if heading to overtime.

didnt the NCAA have something against FSU's indian mascot and they wanted them to get rid of it. same with illinois i thought too. most teams just have the band make a tunnel and then have the cheerleaders run out with the flags and then the team comes out. oh for some teams like virginia you cannot see half of the letters on the flag because they are orange letters on an orange flag.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:21 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 20

I'm actually rather disappointed with the entrances. I'm sure there's some good ones (Notre Dame's comes to mind), but the vast majority of them don't capture the moment at all. They spend way too much time showing the crowd, the mascot, players' feet, etc., and not nearly enough on the team actually taking the field. Seriously, the whole segment is, what, usually 15-20 seconds long? And the actual "taking the field" part is like 2-3 seconds. Michigan's entrance, the whole thing is them touching the banner, and I swear to god that shot lasts for like 1 second. I actually skip it nine times out of ten. It's just honestly not worth watching the fans and close-up shots of feet for 20 seconds just to get to see 1 flippin' second worth of "the goods."
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »