Home

Presentation Wishlist ...

This is a discussion on Presentation Wishlist ... within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
Presentation Wishlist ...

1) We want Lee Corso.

2) I want CBS. College basketball used ESPN and CBS, why can't football?

3) Highlight show during halftimes with clips from our game plus other big games around the country and in conference.

4) Weekly wrap-up show, with video, not just stupid stats.

5) Have more crowd cut-scenes. Crowds are college football.

6) Maybe add D1-A teams to the game. That way if you want to do a coaching dynasty you start there and work your way up. For big games in that you would get commentary from like CBS college network.

7) If you don't have a televised game, no commentary. Maybe something simple so its not just a PA announcer, but I like how it used to be. This would also keep commentary more fresh and not overused.

Thats all I got for now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2010, 10:46 AM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Presentation Wishlist ...

1) Corso was removed because he does not do the Saturday night games. I'm getting old and can't remember but I don't think Lee does Thursday night games any more either.

2) I know EA has the rights to ESPN for football and the CBS deal was just for the basketball game. I don't think they would add it. I just wish they had more then one booth team doing games. I wish they had 3 different teams in the booth doing the games then non TV games get the PA announcer.

3) I just wish they would show score updates like they use to on the ps2/xbox days.

4) A "College Gameday Finial" type show would be a nice cap-off to a week of football. Maybe a weekly "College Football Live" show that would include a wrap-up of last weeks big games, look ahead to the big games of the week, and recruiting updates. Either one would be nice but don't look for it to happen any time soon. The EA guys need to play Choops2k8 and copy what they did.

5) They need to add cuts when the home team makes a big play, or the away team does something big the crowd get upset. It would add to the feel. Also need to work on the sidelines. I hate to see guys jumping around in the back ground after I get called for holding or give up a sack.

6) Before they add the FCS schools they need to give us a coaching carousel for the 120 FBS schools first. I don't see them adding the FCS schools since the only way you could play with them in dynasty mode was to replace a FBS school. They gave us "Team Builder" so we could add any school you wanted. That may be the best any FCS school fan gets. Adding that many more schools and rosters would take up so much space. I had rather them expand the roster size to 85 for the 120 schools in the game now.

7) We do need a separation between the national, regional, and non televised games. That would only add to the feel. That is why I said what I said in #2. Expand on the ESPN contract. And for us long time gamers like myself (since 98), record some new commentary. They have not done so since 2006 or so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »