Home

Old 08-01-2010, 10:49 PM   #1
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9
an idea...

saw a guy the other day talking about a few years back when you paused the game you could see the other scores/stats scrolling during the game. well, i was thinking, say in an offline or even online dynasty for that matter, there should be an overlay on the dynasty menu showing pictures or maybe even some highlights from some of the other games that went on that same week. maybe just the top 25. have it include some stat overlays of each game or something. i always liked keeping track of what was happening or happened w/ other teams and think that this is something that should be implemented in future NCAA games.

Last edited by NDIrish98; 08-01-2010 at 10:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: an idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDIrish98
saw a guy the other day talking about a few years back when you paused the game you could see the other scores/stats scrolling during the game. well, i was thinking, say in an offline or even online dynasty for that matter, there should be an overlay on the dynasty menu showing pictures or maybe even some highlights from some of the other games that went on that same week. maybe just the top 25. have it include some stat overlays of each game or something. i always liked keeping track of what was happening or happened w/ other teams and think that this is something that should be implemented in future NCAA games.
That was back on the PS2/Xbox days. I miss the depth the game had back then. I wish they could give us the looks of today and the features of yesterday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »