Home

Why only 30 formation subs in dynasty mode?

This is a discussion on Why only 30 formation subs in dynasty mode? within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Why only 30 formation subs in dynasty mode?

You can only use 30 formation subs in dynasty mode while in an exhibition game you are allowed 300. It doesn't make any since what so ever. I can use all of my players how i want to in exhibition games but not on my dynasty. Does anyone know why that is?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
Rookie

kirkdawg's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Why only 30 formation subs in dynasty mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsrocket14
You can only use 30 formation subs in dynasty mode while in an exhibition game you are allowed 300. It doesn't make any since what so ever. I can use all of my players how i want to in exhibition games but not on my dynasty. Does anyone know why that is?
I don't know why it is, but I find it very annoying. I sub out almost everyone on my special teams in order to get the guys who are waaaay down the depth chart a little bit of playing time.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:19 AM   #3
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Why only 30 formation subs in dynasty mode?

I agree. Why can't we have complete control of our game. I like to play tons of players and should be able to sub them in at different formations as I please. It's like not being able to fully edit any player in dynasty mode. It's 2010 and these kind of things should be in the game. We should be able to play our way. At least then I could fix EA's recruit & progression problem. But no I have to wait and see if they fix it at all. I can't even play the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »