Home

Old 08-29-2010, 04:32 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: fcs teams

Personally, I think they should have a coaching mode where you start off as head coach of an FCS school.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndomukong
Personally, I think they should have a coaching mode where you start off as head coach of an FCS school.
I think that would be more realistic with the new coaching carousel and I would love to start out at a school such as Lehigh and work my way up to a lower school as a coordination then up to a head coach of a BCS contender but I know that will more than likely never happen.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:57 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
This isn't entirely true. I can't remember the exact year, but the FCS teams played during the regular season, had a top 10 ranking, and also had playoffs at the end of the season. I remember that was before I understood the two different divisions and created a team in the 1-AA at the time and wondered why I was number 1 but not going to the national championship.
I know NCAA 2000 and 2001 both had this feature. It's been a while since I've played either, but I also remember you could select what type of post-season there was (bowl system or playoffs with bowls). To stay on topic with what you were talking about, I know 1AA had big games at the end of the year, such as the SWAC Championship game. Heck, you could even find yourself fighting over recruits with 1AA schools.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2011, 02:50 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

NCAA Football 13 desperately needs FCS teams. Teambuilder is not a solution because you can only replace 12 teams and you cannot replace the generic teams (bc then they would be playing like 20 teams a week). Last generation had it, this generation needs it! Why take things out, EA?

Now that we have unique entrances, bowl patches, dreads, referees, ESPN presentation and coaching carousel, EA needs to focus on these things for next year:

1. Brand New Commentary
2. College Gameday Show
3. FCS TEAMS
Old 07-09-2011, 04:56 AM   #13
Pro

jimkel's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev
NCAA Football 13 desperately needs FCS teams. Teambuilder is not a solution because you can only replace 12 teams and you cannot replace the generic teams (bc then they would be playing like 20 teams a week). Last generation had it, this generation needs it! Why take things out, EA?

Now that we have unique entrances, bowl patches, dreads, referees, ESPN presentation and coaching carousel, EA needs to focus on these things for next year:

1. Brand New Commentary
2. College Gameday Show
3. FCS TEAMS
Agree on your FCS comment, why can't we have them if they were available on PS2?
Old 07-11-2011, 03:45 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think they could re-introduce those teams with the next console generation. Right now it seems like disk space is becoming a big issue, at least for the Xbox.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:32 PM   #15
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Signed.

We can atleast get back the big FCS conferences so at the very least teams like Appalachian State can be put in.

As other said teambuilder is not a fix for this.

I am not asking for an indivual FCS season. All I want is FCS teams to play against in Dynasty mode. Instead of FCS west, I would like to play Delaware or Richmond.

If they just add one or two conferences this year, and expand on it every year following I would be 100% satisfied.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »