Home

We Should Have The Option To....

This is a discussion on We Should Have The Option To.... within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2010, 04:32 AM   #9
Rookie

amhmbs's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: We Should Have The Option To....

I also think it'd be great if we were able to play at neutral sites. The Georgia Dome for kickoff games, or Cowboys stadium, Yankee stadium, etc. I don't see why if a bowl game is being played at one of these stadiums already in the game that we can't have games scheduled, or get chosen to particpate in these games (similar to what NCAA basketball did with Maui Invitational...etc.)

Finally, I think it'd be great to see the other NCAA divisions represented in the game instead of the generic versions we have seen over the last few years.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:35 AM   #10
Rookie

JPCaveman13's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: We Should Have The Option To....

I agree with a few of those options. Neutral sites are great to have in the dynasty mode. It wouldn't be that hard to add to the scheduling screen. It can be set up by pressing one of the unused buttons and then a list of neutral stadiums pops up. That list should include the NFL stadiums as well as other stadiums that host college football.

With the talk on stadiums, a stadium builder would be good for teambuilder and in-game. As it is, there's only four generic stadiums with set seating. An editor would make it better if a team is in a BCS conference, they can have a larger capacity. Plus add some regional backdrops like the old editors had and if we use an existing stadium, use a blank template so it can pull our team colors instead of having whatever school it is plastered all over.

Choosing weather in a dynasty isn't bad but not all that important to me. I would just rather it be closer to realistic regionally. Before I played one game in a city and the weather was cold and rainy. That same week in the same city, it was sunny and warm. IIRC, I think it was LA that this happened in where I had a created team travel to USC and then another one of my user teams played at UCLA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »