Home

What plays/formations would you like to see added to NCAA 12

This is a discussion on What plays/formations would you like to see added to NCAA 12 within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2011, 05:40 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: What plays/formations would you like to see added to NCAA 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCnODGoC5eQ

Georgia Tech Flexbone Normal - B-Back Counter Draw
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2011, 12:37 PM   #42
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

I would like to see this play in the game...It was on NCAA 08 on the PS2

Swinging Gate Formation

Last edited by TN - BRAVES FAN; 07-03-2011 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:07 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

The shotgun running system is more improved in 2012. Not the play selection, but I feel that the RB's have more flexibility to choose different holes as opposed to last year which felt like my RB had to run to a specific gap. However, they need to add more plays that use particular blocking schemes such as West Virginia's famous zone scheme where the OL's don't have a man but they move together in a particular direction. Whatever routes each defender takes will dictate who the linemen block and which hole the RB chooses to run through.

Also, every read play in the game automatically reads the end defender. In real football, there are many plays that read defenders other than the end man on the line of scrimmage. What if EA gave us a pre play option to choose which defender we wanted to read on plays designated "READ." All it would take for the offensive player to activate is pull up the line shifts menu, and have buttons designated for each of the front defenders. Once we pull up the line shifts on a read play, push the button of the desired defender we want to read off of. The blockers would leave him alone and work around to other defenders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »