Home

BEST IDEA EVER FOR NCAA FRANCHISE!!!!

This is a discussion on BEST IDEA EVER FOR NCAA FRANCHISE!!!! within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2010, 12:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
BEST IDEA EVER FOR NCAA FRANCHISE!!!!

I came up with an idea that would completely sell NCAA by itself if it was added into gameplay. How bout making awareness matter for ONCE by making a sort of slow motion affect. The higher the awareness the longer time period of slow motion. Maybe by completely taking out the sprint button and replacing it with the "playmaker" button. Say your player locked on the RB who has incredible awareness and vision. You take the handoff on a counter, hit the "playmaker" button and everything goes into slow motion aiding you in actually hitting the hole your supposed to and reading your blocks accurately, or say your running a read option with Terrell Pryor and hit your PM button and read the defense exactly like he would. And one more example for good measure ok you've just broke off a good run, your running down the sideline with a defender coming at you, press your PM button to slow things down a bit, watch his angle towards you and performing the correct juke or stiff arm to freedom(endzone). O what a GREAT idea!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 12:37 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 62
Re: BEST IDEA EVER FOR NCAA FRANCHISE!!!!

I actually like the idea, but there would be no good way to implement in online play.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #3
Rookie

If they could make it to where "playmaker" only works on the user using it's screen it would work.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:02 AM   #4
AMB
Banned

AMB's Arena

OVR: 4

Online it would not work. You haven't thought this out much have you? You cant have one player play in real time while the other sees things slowed down. What would the player not in "playmaker mode" be doing/seeing to compensate the sudden game speed change? A black screen... I don't think this idea will fly well with the people looking for a sim game. For arcade this would be great and i remember seeing it in NFL street years ago and a few basketball games.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:52 PM   #5
Rookie

Excuse me for wishful thinking. And forgive me for not factoring online play in, as i dont play many online games in ncaa because they are normally won by cheesing or glitches. So maybe it would be a great idea for user vs. Cpu or rtg(as many of us would agree needs to be changed or removed).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #6
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

There's a slo-mo button on the iPhone version of Madden. It works nicely.

Try it out, if you can.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »