Home

Am I the only one who noticed?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one who noticed? within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23
Am I the only one who noticed?

That in this game there are guys in green shirts on the sidelines with the players. But they dont have coaches? That makes no sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2010, 09:43 AM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Am I the only one who noticed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
That in this game there are guys in green shirts on the sidelines with the players. But they dont have coaches? That makes no sense.
The sidelines need major work. I love seeing guys with #07 or any time a zero comes first. That is not a football number nor a player on my team. I have also hated how the players jump around and cheer when something goes bad against me. I get a holding call against me and my sideline goes wild like it was in our favor. The game looks so good until you see the sidelines. It just takes away from the game.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:32 AM   #3
Rookie

kalimmortal's Arena

OVR: 1

i hope they improve the look of the players on the sideline for next year... and add a coach pacing up and down the sideline
Old 09-29-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
Rookie

steelo7703's Arena

OVR: 1

I suggest doing more with less. Get rid of the silly looking wanna be players on the sideline and stupid animations. Put players that are in game on the sidelines and have them just standing around. Add the head coach and as earlier suggested, have him pace. Don't have any stupid animations or cut scenes to the sidelines either, PLEASE! Keep it on the field!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »