Home

MY NCAA 12 Wishlist

This is a discussion on MY NCAA 12 Wishlist within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2010, 09:35 AM   #1
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8
MY NCAA 12 Wishlist

First I'd like to say it amazes me that nobody has put improve defense on their wishlist. All I've seen is add graphical fixes but I havn't noticed anything wrong with graphics, they all look fine.

1) Fix defense. I want to feel like I'm being tested on offense. If you add a play on offense make sure there is a play that stops it on defense. This is mostly a response to the Four Streaks play where "A" is always open.

Run defense needs to be greatly improved. Now that we have decent blocking on offense the defense gets destroyed.

Make Zone coverage actually recognize when a reciever enters their zone.

2) Add press coverage as an audible. Not just the Coverage audioble down which brings guys closer but make it so they actually press them at the line. Normally my guys just drop back.

3) Fix the challenges. I've noticed several times I tackle a guy well before the first down marker but he gets the first down. I challenge and, it doesn't work. Same for Out of Bounds catches. Also I shouldn't be able to view replay before challenging, unless it is part of presentation.

4) Fix catching. A player should be more likely to catch a wide open pass than one where he has to jump and gets laid out.

5) Make "Hit Stick" work again at forcing a drop. Every time I hit stick the AI jumping for the ball they still get it.

6) Add penalties that mean something. Please reimplement Pass interference. Even with sliders maxed this rarely gets called.

7) Coaching Carousel. Use fake names if neccessary.

8) Online Dynasty coaching goals. Online Dynasty should be Offline Dynasty but online.

9) Conferences that do not have their size hard coded. I'd like to see the Big Ten revert to ten or add a thirteenth.

10) Remove Road to Glory. To much potential to be a side thought of a simulation football game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »