Home

Could this be a good sign for NCAA

This is a discussion on Could this be a good sign for NCAA within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2010, 06:44 PM   #17
Rookie

Black4track's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Could this be a good sign for NCAA

Thanks for the reply. Cheerleader chants? Im glad they are adding to the college feel, but where are PR people talking about fixing the qb reads options and hb draws and the wildcat offense. I dont run those type of offenses, but I know alot of people that play this game do and it should be fixed heavily. I guess NCAA has the grand theft auto IV problem, Good graphics but bland gameplay. People will still mindlessly go out and buy it, no matter how broken it is. Anything new about NCAA 12 besides cheerleader chants?
Dallas Mavericks
UT LONGHORNS
Old 12-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #18
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Could this be a good sign for NCAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black4track
Thanks for the reply. Cheerleader chants? Im glad they are adding to the college feel, but where are PR people talking about fixing the qb reads options and hb draws and the wildcat offense. I dont run those type of offenses, but I know alot of people that play this game do and it should be fixed heavily. I guess NCAA has the grand theft auto IV problem, Good graphics but bland gameplay. People will still mindlessly go out and buy it, no matter how broken it is. Anything new about NCAA 12 besides cheerleader chants?
I know Adam posted that thread a few weeks back. When I saw it I was like ok maybe they just want to add to the feel of the game. Then I got thinking why are they spending time on this when the game has such huge holes. I know some guy, who works as a tester for EA, has sent the thread I have been following to some developers. Maybe NCAA 12 will allow for the read, all option plays, and QB runs to happen again like we had in NCAA 06. From what I have read the game has the ability to be good now if they only allowed for edits inside dyansty mode. There are a few ratings that are over rated that are killing the game. It's sad when you play a game like NBA2k11 and see what sports game could be. It has issues but we as the gamer can fix most of them if we want to take the time. I like to have a great playing game which in turn makes me play dyansty mode longer. Without that I put the game down like this year. I have been a wait and see for the past few years and will continue. The issues with this years game come up weeks after release when people all said great things about the game. Here is hoping NCAA 12 is a great game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »