Home

Old 12-10-2010, 12:43 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: New RTG Idea.

This is amazing. Recruiting and NFL draft stuff would make RTG good enough to be it's own game.

Some additions to the off-field stuff.

1) Let us choose classes. Take easy classes and it requires less hours/week to maintain your GPA. Choose hard classes/major and academics need a higher time committment.

2) Quizzes based on subject/class. This is mostly for fun, but give us multiple choice quiz each week, and a longer mulitiple choice midterms and exams.

3) Introduce social events. I want the choice between training, studying, or partying on any given night! Partying with teammates can improve moral, at the expensive of football performance and grades

4) More varied practice mode. Give us drill stations for more variety. It gets repetitive running the same plays over and over.

5) Upon graduation, have option to become a coach! You can take this new coach into dynasty mode, and it saves your playing history and allegiances.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:31 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

0Depending on how well you do in your career as a player, you get higher prestige as a coach. which means better job.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:13 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Drills back from PS2. Because progression is not working. unless you sign with a school with a 90+ player you wont be elite.
GPA back from the PS2.
Good play calling. was winning the bowl game, on 3rd and 3 with 1:00 left, we passed the ball, didnt convert it, and lose the game.
BEING KICK AND PUNT RETURNER!!!!!!!!!! adds more to the game.
QB Throwing Animations. for RTG QBs.
RTG NCAA.com menu like from MLB and NBA 2k. which tracks milestones, Highlights, and matchups.
COMMENTARY it gets boring with no sound. More player chatter. More field noise.
Improved Presentation new Erin Andrews, highlight replays, Stat lines popups, in game ticker.
Draft Status Your projected team and round. Either Todd Mcshay or Mel Kiper grading you. The old Madden webpage where it describes the type of player you are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2010, 07:30 PM   #12
Rookie

Eggl's Arena

OVR: 1

I remember in 09 they had a feature where when you got to the nightly activity, a scenario would come up, and what you chose to do decided the type of impact it would have.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:03 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Drills back from PS2. Because progression is not working. unless you sign with a school with a 90+ player you wont be elite. - Goes with practices, also in the off-season there will be drills (added)
GPA back from the PS2. - Goes with the quizzes.
Good play calling. was winning the bowl game, on 3rd and 3 with 1:00 left, we passed the ball, didnt convert it, and lose the game. - Given :P
BEING KICK AND PUNT RETURNER!!!!!!!!!! adds more to the game. - Yes!! 100%!! I think this would be in there though.
QB Throwing Animations. for RTG QBs. - I like.
RTG NCAA.com menu like from MLB and NBA 2k. which tracks milestones, Highlights, and matchups. - This would be in, this would also hold the mock draft and scouting reports.
COMMENTARY it gets boring with no sound. More player chatter. More field noise. - I agree. Make it option. Commentary or real, on the field sounds.
Improved Presentation new Erin Andrews, highlight replays, Stat lines popups, in game ticker. - Go back to the way NCAA 06 did it on ps2, if you paused it you could see games around the nation.
Draft Status Your projected team and round. Either Todd Mcshay or Mel Kiper grading you. The old Madden webpage where it describes the type of player you are.
- See "RTG NCAA.com menu"
Old 12-14-2010, 09:13 AM   #14
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7

"QB Throwing Animations. for RTG QBs"

for ALL QB's not just one in RTG. It's stupid that every single quarterback throws the same, every player runs the same etc etc, there has got to be some variety.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:26 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

i understand that NCAA can not use likeness, but they need to add variety to all players with tendencies by being random.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2010, 03:29 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

My main wishes are:
  1. Better playing calling- no explaination needed
  2. Skill points and drills- they were on the last gen. since there is little to no progression in RTG. and because practice is useless after you are starter.
  3. Better presentation- commentary in RTG. improved Erin Andrews and Kirk Hertstreet. Draft status. High school career stats.
  4. More custom ability - The ability to set quarter lengths. Putting custom roster without using a existing players. play styles. The abilty to play on a teambuilder team.
  5. Returner- I want the abilty to be the KR and PR. adds more depth.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »