Home

Would you want an highschool all american game

This is a discussion on Would you want an highschool all american game within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
Rookie

1bigcharm's Arena

OVR: 4
Would you want an highschool all american game

I loved NCAA 11. I would like to go more in depth with the players and offseason. Years ago college football used to have a senior bowl game at the end of the year, why can't that come back. I Would like to have diff comments and announcements from commentators than the same from past years and have dif ones for dif games. Every Sat morning I wake up seeing Lee Corso, Desmond Howard and the other guys going through each team picking winners and at the end choosing a headgear for game of the week lol that would be fun if they would include that presentation. I loved the transition from highschool to college so we should have a All American game for the recruits coming in season so you can actually see how they play and have top ten recruits choose school at that game by putting on a hat at halftime. Also, at the end of offseason have a spring game where you can actually experience what college players really go through and that spring game stats can better a player overall. When winning a championship i would like to see players pour gatorade on the coach.

If a past NCAA basketball game had both ESPN and CBS coverage, why can't a NCAA football game have it. I would like to go into a new week excited bout my team just by hearing what analyist has to say about my team or other teams in the nation. Last by not least why in a dynasty my team voted number 1 stadium and should add real college chants and bring back crowd shaking the camera...lol that was fun
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Would you want an highschool all american game

I think coverage of the High School All-American game would be a pretty cool feature to see how recruits size up against each other in a game as oppose to just rankings to separate the top two or three players in each position.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »