Home

Ncaa football 12 recruiting

This is a discussion on Ncaa football 12 recruiting within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ncaa football 12 recruiting

i hope they add on to the recruiting although i loved last years version. They should add the players stats from each of their seasons of high school football to give you an idea what type of player they are against the talent they versed. Also, they should have a underarmour all american game or army all american game where some of the top commits play and you get to see them in action as well as see where some of the top players will commit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Ncaa football 12 recruiting

Good idea, but in my opinion, the recruiting would still be a bit boring.
Old 05-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #3
Rookie

WildeCane's Arena

OVR: 5

if they add in scouting with recruits it would be better. now its just if a recruit is rated high he will be good and if not oh well... there are no 3 stars that become 90's overall so you cant find that diamond in the rough prospect.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:05 PM   #4
Rookie

good point, that has to do with player progression. you should be able to get that 2 star prospect that has a breakout year and goes up 20 points rather than only progressing 3 or 4 points per year if that.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3
Icon3 Re: Ncaa football 12 recruiting

as far as recruiting mode goes at some point how do these random recruits increase or decrease in skills set, a 5 star recruit can decrease if he underachieves and if he lives up to the hype then well he gets to increase there needs to be some type of points accumilation system for all recruits maybe a training session, how well he performs in games should give him an attributes boost in points they could devalue if he drops 3 passes or misses 4 tackles and vise versa, something needs to be better about the current system
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2011, 03:09 AM   #6
Pro

OpusX910's Arena

OVR: 7

Recruiting has always been quite bad/boring in these games. I enjoyed recruiting more back in 03 (or whatever year it was) when it was incredibly simplified.

I hate how most all recruits follow the same progression model....like others have said, there should be some diamond in the roughs and complete busts.

I also despise how if you're a middle level/bad team you will never get a good recruit interested in you. It'd be nice to see once in awhile a big name recruit dead set on going somewhere less than ideal for one reason or another.

As recruiting is now, its incredibly boring.....you look at your recruiting recap, and will know exactly what type of team you will have at those positions in two/three years....instead of wondering whether your players will progress or not.

Going even further.....why can't are coaches have stats similar to 2k's college basketball? A stat that boosts the progression of players because you have a good staff of teaching coaches, or winning a high % of recruits you go after because your coaching staff is more persuasive than others, etc....

EA really lacks imagination sometimes....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »