Home

User Profiles/Stats & Just a More Fun Online Experience in General

This is a discussion on User Profiles/Stats & Just a More Fun Online Experience in General within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 04:53 PM   #9
Stambot is loading...

tbbucsfan001's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: User Profiles/Stats & Just a More Fun Online Experience in General

Love the idea, but realistically Microsoft could never do that last part because of perverts... Too bad a small percentage of people ruin everything for everyone... GREAT ideas though.
“Talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over the other organisms. It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth! I talk nonsense, therefore I'm human” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes from Underground
Old 07-24-2011, 11:07 AM   #10
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbbucsfan001
Love the idea, but realistically Microsoft could never do that last part because of perverts... Too bad a small percentage of people ruin everything for everyone... GREAT ideas though.
I'd be content just with the first part. We need the ability to scout our opponents in online quick matches to see if they're cheese or not. It'd really improve online play.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:27 PM   #11
Banned

AutoMG's Arena

OVR: 0

Great idea other than the trophies part which is awful, lol. I know I couldn't stand playing with 115 teams or so that I don't care about or hate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

I agree with you on the statistic side of things, but I wouldn't care too much for the Facebook page and email address side of things. The trophies idea is also pretty good, but I'm not holding my breathe for anything to happen on that end. Overall, great ideas!
Old 10-27-2011, 09:04 PM   #13
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

Agreed. User Statistics are a MUST!
Old 01-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #14
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

Haven't been here in a few months but I really hope the devs take note of this. I don't even play this game because a) online quick matches are simply no fun and b) the CPU AI is just too dumb. We really need user profiles so that we KNOW what we're getting into before we start playing some random.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:33 PM   #15
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

Anyone else miss this old gen feature? I loved the ability to scout my opponents pre-game...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #16
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

Man I wish this thing got more love. This would be a HUGE feature online-wise. Making everything connected, and user friendly. Not have to go to some damn website just to see our stats. What is that site, by the way? I can never seem to find it.

Anyway, I'm ranting my arse off mate. On old gen games, you could click on your next opponent and look at his stats/etc. that I explain in the OP. And with today's technology, and EA's money, I think this could happen and the community would absolutely love it.

They just don't know they love it.... 'cept if you were with me back on old gen. You know you loved it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »