Home

Improve incoming recruits' equipment!

This is a discussion on Improve incoming recruits' equipment! within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11
Improve incoming recruits' equipment!

I don't know if this bothers anyone else, but, for the most, the recruits in NCAA 11 are decked out in equipment that is just far from realistic.

Almost every single recruit who isn't a linemen wears the two bar standard helmet. I haven't seen a single recruit wear the Revo speed helmets (which are abundant in the CF world) or any variation of the standard Revo helmets besides the one with the Peyton Manning facemask.

A ton of cornerback recruits are never wearing any gloves, and it seems like everyone and their mother has a Nike visor on. Oh yeah, and offensive linemen are never wearing knee braces.

And before anyone says it, yes I know I can edit them myself and I do, but when I am in an Online Dynasty I can't edit any CPU players' equipment. Once all of the "real" players have left, seeing everyone look the same on the field really kills the realism factor for me.

I know its a rather inconsequential matter, but I really hope the devs have overhauled recruits' equipment. This is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. Thoughts?

Bengals
UNC Tar Heels(Football and Basketball)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »