Home

Simple Sound Upgrade

This is a discussion on Simple Sound Upgrade within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #1
Rookie

strongrad50's Arena

OVR: 2
Simple Sound Upgrade

I've been an annual buyer of the NCAA Football franchise for 6 or 7 years running now, and it's without a doubt one of my favorite times of year every year. I know this year's edition focuses on a lot of presentation aspects of college football. However, there's one addition I'd love to see added either in a patch or in next year's game.

When a road team is calling their plays, the home crowd tries to be as loud as they can. However, in the video game, this only happens pre-snap. After the snap and in the middle of the plays, the crowd quiets down intensely. This almost never happens in real life college football. Usually, the crowd noise builds up as the away team sets up their formation until the noise hits it's peak as the QB gets ready to call the snap. This is especially true on 3rd down and in a close game in the 4th quarter. After the ball is snapped, the crowd continues to yell as loud as they can until the play is dead. However, in NCAA video games, the noise goes almost silent after the quarterback starts the play. I feel that with this small addition, this could go a long way in bringing the unique college football atmosphere to life in video games.

If anyone has any opinions on how they would feel with this addition or any other variances they would add to it, feel free to post! Other than that, great stuff as always developers! Can't wait to purchase the game tomorrow!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »