Home

Official Add the 13th Games thread

This is a discussion on Official Add the 13th Games thread within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 12:06 AM   #1
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8
Official Add the 13th Games thread

Title says it all. For those of you who are unaware teams that play at Hawaii are given the option for a 13th game to be played at home as compensation for the travel costs.

NCAA 12 again does not feature accurate schedule year one because of this. Instead teams end up playing FCS teams, which I admit is better than having only 11 games like last year.

Regardless this minor error is still unexcusable. For the first season all schedules should be accurate to the point that all games for the season are included.

While those of you who never play at Hawaii may not care listen to this. Last year this design flaw left out the VT-Boise State game, which was one of the biggest early matchups of the season. I do not have the game in front of me at this moment but I do know that Cal @ Utah is not in the game this year. Tomorrow I will update this with a list of every game not included in this years game.

All I'm asking is lets be loud about this issue as it is a simple fix (it was in last-gen games) and would make the game much more authentic.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 03:31 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Official Add the 13th Games thread

I'm with you buddy anything that is not 100 percent is not good enough, especially since its as easy as a schedule!
GM of the KC Royals in the OS Arbitration Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »