Home

Early Top Ten Wishlist for NCAA Football 13

This is a discussion on Early Top Ten Wishlist for NCAA Football 13 within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2011, 01:06 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Early Top Ten Wishlist for NCAA Football 13

Most of the things I want to see changed all relate to how coaches act in carousel mode.
  • Make it so that coaches can discipline players for making mistakes. It isn't satisfying enough for me to yell at my tv when a corner blows his coverage. Make it so the coach can either yell at his players or baby them when they mess up and have players respond a certain way based on individual traits.
  • Give coaches more control in the offseason. Allow them to tell their athletes what they specifically need to work on in order to move up the depth chart. Also, allow coaches to recruit in the offseason for the upcoming recruiting class.
  • Allow coaches to set certain standards for their teams (academically/behaviorally/playing performance)
  • Have suspensions be a part of the game, and not just coach-based suspensions. It's obvious kids break NCAA rules and the league cracksdown on them. Players also get suspended for academic reasons.
  • Let coaches break NCAA rules. Make recruiting violations an option where depending on the severity of the infractions, a coach can be suspended, the school can receive a bowl ban, or even be fired.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2011, 01:21 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just make a PAL version. That is all that people outside of the US want
Old 10-16-2011, 11:09 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

In RTG mode you should be able to be a punter, kicker, fullback, or tight end
Old 10-18-2011, 09:57 PM   #28
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

I love watching replays and watching 3 #25s adjusting their gloves on the sideline, even though non of them wear gloves!
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:04 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2
Thumbs up Re: Early Top Ten Wishlist for NCAA Football 13

I like your list but I have a few other additions I would like to see in dynasty mode. When adding Teambuilder teams to conferences I would like to be able to add teams without having to swap them for another team if I don't want to. It would also be a little more realistic if the conference swapping was not automatic but had some type of stipulations attached to it. This of course could be a game option that could be turned on or off. Being able to add custom conferences and/or logos would be great too.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:39 AM   #30
Rookie

Lakshmi's Arena

Nice list guys. I'd like all the FCS teams not lumped together. I'd occasionally like to play with Howard, Grambling, Georgetown, Towson, Princeton etc. It would be a nice challenge to see if I can make it to the big stage with them.

I'd have more requests but they are all well covered in this thread. For example, more offseason control, disciplinary actions, uniforms, replays...it's a great list.

Last edited by Lakshmi; 10-23-2011 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Forgot something
Old 10-23-2011, 12:55 AM   #31
Rookie

Lakshmi's Arena

College football is dramatic but the video game is tame and can be repetitive with no wrinkles. It needs to have drama, intensity, stories associated with the players and the schools. Both for the incoming freshman and the players already on the team. There are so many games around the country being played at once. We make our decisions on who we watch based on the stories behind the team...the people. The game needs to be more human with the pageantry and some of the flaws.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2011, 08:25 PM   #32
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

for me.

1. Duplicate Numbers!

Do you know how hard it is to use a program like USC who has tons of duplicate numbers but can't in the game?

2. Custom Sounds - Separate Opening Kick off and kick off

Most schools have a certain song they use for the first kick off of the game vs other kick offs.

3. Spring Game
4. Under Armour or any type of HS All American Game
5. Make Practices mean something. Have us gameplan for teams we are about to face.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »