Home

NCAA Football 13 Presentation Wish List

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Presentation Wish List within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2012, 05:50 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA Football 13 Presentation Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Haven't read any or seen any news of anything official so if this is a repeat sorry...

When picking plays and going from one formation to another it would be cool to have players leaving and coming onto the field.
Ive been wanting to see subs actually coming in.
It could bring the possibility of 12 man on field penalty. Imagine facing a team Oregon and trying to sub in players, you will see either players rushing off or get out of position.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2012, 11:20 PM   #66
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Ive been wanting to see subs actually coming in.
It could bring the possibility of 12 man on field penalty. Imagine facing a team Oregon and trying to sub in players, you will see either players rushing off or get out of position.
Exactly! Would make you have to really have your gameplan set and also would add to the urgency and excitement IMO.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 01-05-2012, 11:09 AM   #67
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

A couple of small tidbit(excluding commentary, which needs overhaul):
Starting Lineups- doesnt have to be detailed just the names and year(For ex, John Taylor FR)
Players to Watch For- Like how game shows. Have the top 3 guys for each team(either 2 off/def players and a 1 off/def). The commentary can describe one of them. This can be used insteadm of the current pre-game info.
Stat Overlays- Alot of them. Season stat overlays(1200 yards and 12 TDs), Half Comparisions, Season Standings(AP top 25, conference, records), history(rivals, past years stats, coach records), Player comparisions. Award races(Heisman)
Old 01-12-2012, 01:01 PM   #68
Rookie

The Gunslinger's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
A couple of small tidbit(excluding commentary, which needs overhaul):
Starting Lineups- doesnt have to be detailed just the names and year(For ex, John Taylor FR)
Players to Watch For- Like how game shows. Have the top 3 guys for each team(either 2 off/def players and a 1 off/def). The commentary can describe one of them. This can be used insteadm of the current pre-game info.
Stat Overlays- Alot of them. Season stat overlays(1200 yards and 12 TDs), Half Comparisions, Season Standings(AP top 25, conference, records), history(rivals, past years stats, coach records), Player comparisions. Award races(Heisman)
If I could add on to this:
Bring back the ingame score ticker and show scores at halftime
Show remaining schedule for each team
Mini promos for next week's games showing teams, time, and TV network
List of recruits at the game
Players hoisting rivalry and championship trophies
Old 01-31-2012, 09:05 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'd like more game/season stats to pop up during gameplay.

The nets should respond to the ball after a kick... that's been making me nuts for years.

Also, why are we limited to how many videos and photos we can take during a game?

Last edited by BazingaChu; 01-31-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:34 PM   #70
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

i would like to se multiple customizable cameara angles that the user can play on ..by customizable i mean the ability to zoom in or adjust the camera height and angle playing from one angle for 20 years of football gets a lil stale i'd like to switch it up every now and then

can we get individual formation subs like madden tha can be done on the fly... it is so much easier to swap players on the fly rather than hitting start and going to formation subs

commentary needs waaayyyy more content and storylines

multiple hair lengths for all races white black hawaiian samoan

default player models need an overhaul

uniforms for the active season should be made and offered whether its 4 free or pay..i hate playing the new ncaa football with last years pro combat unis as we all know there will be many new styles of uniforms next year
Old 02-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #71
Rookie

TimDereTebow's Arena

OVR: 0

I would love to have everything you guys are saying, especially crowd noise and emotion. I want to see the Home crowd jump for joy and rush the field when upsetting Top 5 team or heart broken such as something like the "Bush Push".

Another addition I want is to be able to select the uniforms for both teams and not have the game default it automatically. If I want Pro-Combat vs Pro-Combat or Home uni vs Home uni I should be able too. I like my crazy color mash ups and the EA just holds me back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2012, 04:15 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 6

i wish dey could lets u have unlimited stadium sounds instead of just 200 it really makes the game even better

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »