Home

NCAA Football 13 Road to Glory Wish List

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Road to Glory Wish List within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2011, 09:59 AM   #17
Pro

BRxSKINSx's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NCAA Football 13 Road to Glory Wish List

It was too easy to become a 99 overall....make it just a little more difficult....A 99 in your freshman year.....Cmon will ya...

Gamertag BR xSKINSx
Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
no crew again? really? i'd put my hand through a window right now if i didn't have to deal with the aftermath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
CREW MODE is like Retro Air Jordans. & Pick Up Games are like a pair of Shaqs from Walmart.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #18
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRxSKINSx
It was too easy to become a 99 overall....make it just a little more difficult....A 99 in your freshman year.....Cmon will ya...
I feel everyone but I think way too many look to much into the OVR bc a 99 SS controlled in RTG isn't going to have a big career u can average like 2 taks and 0 INTS a game like seriously, even a QB a 99 OVR isn't going to keep you from throwing INT's and getting sacked or fumbling or any mistakes, im 99 OVR playing for SMU( I wanted to be different) And it is a challenge to not make mistakes on Heisman with adjusted sliders(see the slider boards). At this point EA hasn't really made 99 OVR even matter compared to a 77. Its how you use them, and just hint on having USER QB acc at 5 makes it very tough to stay on target.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:50 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

PLEASE READ THIS EA SPORTS:

I agree with everyone, and rtg is much better than ss mode in madden. I love rtg to glory, and with just two adjustments it would be the first perfect game mode I have ever seen.

(1.) One is to make it much harder to become the starter. Make me really work in position battles. Maybe I need to have a higher overall, or get a certain number of tackles or yard/Tds to win the starting job. This mode is realistic until I waltz in as a freshman and beat out Lamichael James six games in at an 81 overall.

(2.) CB is my favorite position, but it is so frustrating because I can't play it. They never throw it to me, and I shouldn't have to work so hard just to bait the AI into throwing me the ball three times a game. Make it so that if a pass is thrown my way less than five times, I get points. or if they complete less than three I get points. This would make being a lockdown CB not just blitzing every play and it would also be very fun.

I hope someone at EA sports will read this in the future and makes the changes I don't have the power to myself.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:20 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

• make the player ratings match dynasty mode. a rtg 3 star is 80, a dynasty 3 star is 65
  • high school all star game
  • bring back exams, could be like madden 06/07 iq test-basic stuff
Old 10-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #21
Rookie

ofpveteran73's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA 13 Road to Glory Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
I used to feel like I accomplished something when I became a 5 star, back on the PS2 when I had to go through training camp(as a QB). Now, I feel like a failure if I am not a 5 star at QB because of how rediculously easy it is.

- Dorm Room anybody? Maybe just my nastalgia. I demand girlfriend pictures on my crappy computer with clothes thrown around the floor. Of course if I am at an Academy I would demand it looking ship shape and bland. I want my quarter to bounce damn it! (Seriously though this was pretty cool back in the day. Man I feel old at 17).
- For some reason I liked the trivia questions from back in the day, even though there were only like 5 of them. Again probably just me.
No i feel the same way i loved the dorm room the fan mail and the tests i miss my old road to glory
NHL- Carolina Hurricanes
MLB- Chicago Cubs
Soccer- Bayern Munich, Chicago Fire
NT - USA, Germany
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #22
Rookie

ofpveteran73's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilphl
[b]
This could include a local newspaper discussing your team's performance
they had that in the original road to glory mode for Xbox and ps2 it also included a thing where you had to choose a major and you took tests and if you didn't do well you couldn't play till your next test another thing it had was fan mail where people would insult compliment you if you beat a rival. It included a sort of combine thing. Also when you became a senior you could become a coach in dynasty mode.
NHL- Carolina Hurricanes
MLB- Chicago Cubs
Soccer- Bayern Munich, Chicago Fire
NT - USA, Germany
Old 10-27-2011, 04:45 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

i would like to be a offline man like lg rg and i like to be a kicker or punter
Old 10-30-2011, 12:42 AM   #24
Rookie

fghkjh's Arena

OVR: 1

-It is too easy to become a starter, I know people will complain that it is too hard if they change it, but keep it realistic, which leads to...
-Redshirting in Road to Glory would be cool, if I go to a school with lots of great players at my position and wouldn't be able to play until late in the first year if at all, getting an extra year of eligibility would be good.
-This is probably an extreme long shot, but the first person in Road to Glory would be really cool like in 2K5.
-I enjoyed having to spend time between academics and training to keep a RTG player active and also the simple thing of having it set in a dorm room. Picking a Major and taking tests to stay eligible was fun and a nice change of pace.
-Playing a full season in H.S. is fine, but what about just going to a camp or picking a few school's/regional camps and how you preform determines if the school/schools in the region who hosts the camp will want you and how good you are. Then you can still play in the high school playoffs. Adding an All Star game would be fun too.
-I would like to have some academic (scholastic and football) test that determines player awareness (which should count for something) and what schools I am eligible to go to (if you fail the test you can't go to Stanford). And a test to enroll early in college would be cool, if you pass the test you graduate early and can enroll for spring practice and begin improving/climbing the depth chart.
-Adding more in the actual recruiting process would be cool too. As a coach you can make promises in dynasty, so as a player coaches should be able to promise you things like playing time and winning.
-I play TE and think that TE is enough of a "skill position" that it should be available for RTG. I also think it would be fun to be a kicker/punter.
-There are lots of people who have talked about the problems with being a CB in this mode. I like the idea that because the other team never throws at you, you should get points for not giving up receptions/yards.
-As a QB I want more control over ball placement like back-shoulder throws. There should also be throwing motion options and a rating to determine how quickly your release is. And break up QB accuracy to short, mid and deep throws.
-As a receiver or DB I want to be able to go up and get the ball, it seems like more often than not the player waits for the ball to come down instead of jumping to make a play.
-The super-sim is way off. I had a LB at Oregon and the offense scored like 25 points per game on Heisman and couldn't score against FCS teams.
-Overhaul the player rating system, there needs to be more separation between the top players and everyone else. 90 overall ratings should only go to a select few players (like in FIFA). That would greatly improve gameplay overall (especially in speed).

I have lots more but that is what I will start with.

Last edited by fghkjh; 10-30-2011 at 12:50 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »