Home

NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Wish List

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Wish List within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2011, 08:55 PM   #65
Rookie

TeeJay's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by fghkjh
Keep doubting...we already have investors and a meeting to discuss our business plan with a representative from 2K sports.
Good luck, just hit me up if you need any help on advertising or anything .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2011, 06:52 PM   #66
Rookie

Angry Re: NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Wish List

O MY GOD this game needs major changes. Every year NCAA is content with diarrheaing (sp) a game that is passable to gamers who don't know football. Why can't the the NCAA staff give a ****? Every year I see the same suggestions for gameplay improvements and more equipment choices, and every year, whoever makes this game effectively says,

Nah! I'm just gonna make the most minimal infinitesimal change and promote it as a huge improvement. Effort?? **** that! People continue to buy this game, so why give fans what they want? You do not give my developer team suggestions, you will buy our barely playable p.o.s. excuse for an EA franchise game, and you will like it!

I can tell you after years of hoping NCAA would actually get better and make SOME kind of effort to become more realistic, I definitely will not buy next years game, and I hope no one else buys it and the franchise goes under, because this game deserves to be the sole occupant of the 9th circle of Hell.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #67
Rookie

And why the F*CK does the computer know what play I'm picking? Regardless of the situation, the computer is always lined up well to stop the specific play I have picked? Whose idea was this? Fire them.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #68
Rookie

I want to see the quarterback walk up to the Line Of Scrimmage and point at defenders, identifying the blitz or a potential weakness in the setup.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:52 PM   #69
Rookie

TeeJay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerslore
I want to see the quarterback walk up to the Line Of Scrimmage and point at defenders, identifying the blitz or a potential weakness in the setup.
Exactly what I'm thinking, EA should really start taking there customers suggestions, that's the only way there going to make the game better.
Old 11-26-2011, 01:57 AM   #70
Rookie

fghkjh's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeJay
Good luck, just hit me up if you need any help on advertising or anything .
Thanks, our #1 goal is to make sure the game is what the players want because we are all HUGE gamers and all played some sport in college, so we know what everyone wants in a sports video game and we all know the nuances of real sports.
We are a while away from putting out anything, but when we do we'll need all the help we can get so I'll post something here and would love to have people like you who play video games working on the game. Until then we will all be stuck in neutral with this subpar monopoly of a franchise.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:51 PM   #71
Rookie

F3rN's Arena

OVR: 3

Reading all these replies makes me glad I didn't bother to buy the game this year. Seems like the same suggestions from 2-3 years ago yet EA comes out with the same huge clunky player models with huge pads that play exactly the same no matter the difference in size and weight. Maybe this game does not make enough of a profit for them in order to invest serious money into it as they do Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2011, 01:14 AM   #72
Rookie

EA needs to go back & look at previous games & take things from those like the whole pre game dance thing the QB always does is super stupid & gay. This is football not a dance class. Bring Lee Corso back & have him put on the teams mascot head again like 07 & 08. The jukes are a pointless in ncaa 12remove the protect the ball & put it back to the higlight stick button doing tht should protect the ball cuz they do the same animation like in NCAA 07 & 08 they had quick jukes & regular jukes not this nonsense they do now they gets u nowhere. More big hits & fix the hit stick there are to many times where my player just goes right past him & doesn't do the big hit up high or down low BIGGER HARDER hits. Bring back the shaking of the screen if your playing a big team or its 4th & long & they go for it the screen should b shaking controller going crazy wht happend to the stadium pulse all tht good stuff. WR need more catch animations & actually need to attempt to catch the ball not just look at it & do nothing more one hand grabs big jumps o yeah & the whole strafe button for WR needs to b fixed so if u throw a jump ball & you try & user catch it u should b able to strafe & jump up for the jump ball why is it that only D can do the strafe for jump balls. I'm tired of reeling on the com to make the catch of a user controlled defender cuz its mostly always a pick smh. EA keeps fixing the problems from last games then putting the old problems from years ago back in can we please get a football that is true to college football pre game, during the game, after the game, uniforms, tradition, big plays, highlights ask a any college player how it is playing in front of thousands of fans attend a game take some tips from wht u see please

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »