Home

NCAA Football 13 TeamBuilder Wish List

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 TeamBuilder Wish List within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2011, 06:01 PM   #25
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: NCAA Football 13 TeamBuilder Wish List

I would like a jersey builder option.
So you ONLY do jerseys and apply them to an exsisting team without having to re-do the rosters etc. and so the rivialries/trophies would be kept for dynasty etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 02:33 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

I would love to see them allow you to chose whatever jersey on the game as a template, than add your own colors and school name to it. How sweet would it be to have Oregon's winged jersey for your TB school in the colors you choose?
Old 08-26-2011, 11:05 AM   #27
Pro

Re: NCAA 13 TeamBuilder Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Evildoer
3.Colored Fields: Some people think colored fields aren't a nightmare to look at. Throw them a bone and let them make a purple field or a neon yellow one. Just whatever.
Made that a little less douche-baggish.

I essentially agreed with the whole of Noble's post. TB is being treated like the red-headed stepchild of the franchise. There's SO MUCH potential there that they're just not making the most of.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:42 PM   #28
Rookie

1. Give more logo slots (needed for conference logo, helmet, chest, shoulders, pants, Nike/Under Armour/Adidas logo, etc.)
2. Colored shoes
3. Matte black color option
4. Equipment editing
Old 09-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #29
Rookie

awil1026's Arena

I'm loving the idea of helmet finishes. But i would like to see the ability to have different number prints like VaTech and Miami had in 2010's pro combats (blowing trees inside miami's numbers and a motherboard type print in vatech's). Or the ability to put an image inside the base of numbers. and resize, move around, stretch, crop, basic editing tools.

But i also liked when another user said something about downloading the unis so we could edit in photoshop but then we would probably have to know something about 3d editing. Or another idea was to allow us to recolor an existing uniform but to expand on that not only recolor but remove certain parts, whether its the team name or logo
Old 09-08-2011, 11:14 PM   #30
Rookie

WKUTopper9's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by awil1026
I'm loving the idea of helmet finishes. But i would like to see the ability to have different number prints like VaTech and Miami had in 2010's pro combats (blowing trees inside miami's numbers and a motherboard type print in vatech's). Or the ability to put an image inside the base of numbers. and resize, move around, stretch, crop, basic editing tools.

But i also liked when another user said something about downloading the unis so we could edit in photoshop but then we would probably have to know something about 3d editing. Or another idea was to allow us to recolor an existing uniform but to expand on that not only recolor but remove certain parts, whether its the team name or logo
That was my idea for Photoshop. I swear a Nascar game did it a couple years ago. You wouldn't need to know much about editing other than the basics. What you would get is a flat uniform template, maybe from different angles and stuff. Basically you'd put whatever the heck you would want on the uniform in PS. Then save it, upload it, and in the game it would essentially "wrap" around the player model in the game. It's probably how they do things now but on a more advanced scale.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:39 PM   #31
All Star

OVR: 19

Here are some of my thoughts on what I would like to see added to TB 13...some of these I am sure have been mentioned already.

- The ability to copy one of your own teams, I understand not copying someone elses, but sometimes it would be helpful to duplicate one of my own teams in order to make some changes or whatever.

- Ability to edit the coaches looks on the site (I hate to d/l my App. St. team and find that Jerry Moore looks like a 26 year old fat guy in a suit and tie)

- A 4th school color

- White as an option on the color selection panel

- The ability to put in the RGB #s to get an exact color instead of having to play with the "Custom Color" panel til it turns out how you want it.

- A 3rd logo slot

- The ability to re-size logos in TB instead of having to go back to the file, resize, save, then upload it again and hope you resized it enough or you have to do that whole process again.

- Custom Stadiums...or at least a larger number of generic options. I would like to see more variations in size, I hate that for a D3 team I either have a Highschool field that has hardly any seating or go with a FBS stadium that has far too much for the size of school I made.

- In those generic stadiums I would like to see my TB logo or team colors used in places just to make it seem less generic.

- More options for the fields, text fonts, ability to have logos or patterns (checkerboard, slashes, etc) in the end zones, logo size, field colors/textures, and PLEASE fix the sidelines (have the home team on the correct side of the field)

- At least 1 more helmet, 2 more jerseys, and 2 more pants options...and only "lock in" 1 of the jerseys as an "Away" uniform, so that if I wanted 5 solid color home jerseys and only 1 away I could) variety is never a bad thing.

- A LOT more designs, text/number fonts (with multiple colors or patterns in them), spaces for logos, color options (matte/flat/no shine), etc. for all uniform parts (helmets, jerseys, pants, socks, cleats). To include Eagles style helmets, pro-combat uniforms, etc.

- The ability to choose what brand you want your team to wear, then based on that selection you would be able to choose from the uniform designs that brand produces, then you can customize from there, as well as choose where that brand logo is placed on the uniform.
So I could pick "Nike", then it would show me all the Nike designs I can customize, I change the colors, add text/logos etc, then select where on the uniform to display the Nike logo on the jersey and pants

- Generic mascots that when selected will take on the team colors and possibly logos/jerseys

- I would like to be able to select a basic roster that has the very minimum # of players (only enough to cover the starting lineup) then click an "Add Player" button when I would be able to choose the position and edit him from there, this way we can make our rosters more accurate when re-creating FCS teams or whatever other teams we create and wont have unnamed guys to delete or guys who are actually CBs put in as DTs just to fill a blank spot on the roster. So if I choose to only have 11 guys on Offense, 11 on Defense and 1 kicker and 1 punter...I can, or I can have 11 on O, 11 on D, 1 Kicker, and 47 Punters...whatever I want!

- Add the ability to choose the players tendency. Just because my QB has lower speed/agil/acc than he does accuracy or arm strength doesnt mean he wouldnt rather run around with the ball.

Those are all things I would like on the actual site, but here are some other things I would like taken into consideration.

- Allow the creator to choose pipelines or simply base it off of the location of the school.

- Do not have the base roster impact anything other than the # of players at each position, do not let it determine pipelines, brands, etc.

- Fix the censor issues, there is a warning on the game when you d/l teams saying there may be offensive matter, so let us have guys named Dickerson or Cocker if we want.

- Allow team colored accessories in the in game editor.

-Dont erase the d/l count after a team is edited (reset the rating, but not the count)

- Ability to assign rivals, I wouldnt do it on TB because of the whole swapping out teams in game would probably screw it up, but I would like to be able to choose rivals at the start of a dynasty.

- The abilty to make changes to a teams stadium and uniforms during a dynasty.

Last edited by CoffeyN; 09-11-2011 at 08:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 04:41 PM   #32
Rookie

1. As mentioned a million times -- more helmet, jersey, and pant slots
2. Different fonts and numbers -- give us the option to have numbers fade from top to bottom like ASU's new black jerseys, or how Miami has the white jerseys with half orange and half green in the numbers.
3. Cleats that aren't either black or white -- it looks so bad and fake!! Give us color!
4. Edit equipment for players
5. More sock options -- I want the option of pro socks and throw back socks. Also, let us decide if our team will wear their socks low, med, or high. NO TEAM WEARS LOW SOCKS SO I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERY PLAYER GETS THEM BY DEFAULT!!!
6. Just give us more, EA! You know what we all want, so just do it, please.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »