Home

NCAA Football 13 TeamBuilder Wish List

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 TeamBuilder Wish List within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2011, 05:35 PM   #41
Rookie

ECUI305's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 TeamBuilder Wish List

Assign rivals and Create Stadium.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2011, 02:13 PM   #42
Banned

How about making it FREE. Why should I need Gold to create a team and use it for Offline Dynasty??? I used all this time making a team and everything only to find out I couldn't even use it
Old 11-22-2011, 08:46 PM   #43
Rookie

TeeJay's Arena

More variety with the cleats. You should be able to edit other teams, like say if you chose Miami's Pro-Combat uniforms you would be able to change the color and so on. Have more pants you have a choice for home and away alt jerseys, it should be the same for pants also. When editing your rosters for your team you should be able to edit that specific players apparel and accessories similar to in/game.

Last edited by TeeJay; 11-22-2011 at 08:52 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:50 PM   #44
Rookie

lionden_56's Arena

OVR: 2

The ones others have said:
Better stadium builder, or at least more generic stadiums. At the very least pull existing logos out of current stadiums.

Ability to put logos wherever we want (something similar to the way the WWE series handles their CAWs).

Nike/Adidas/etc

Just showing that they care about teambuilder in general. The fact the High school stadium 2 still doesn't show up is flat out unacceptable.

My personal ones:
Announcers having recognition for city as well as team name. The woudn't even have to record any extra audio for it, as a lot of places are already in the game. But if I create a team called the Michigan Devils...The announces should say "Michigan Devils"...not just "Devils." Even a recording of most major cities shouldn't take too long.

Even for schools that don't exist, a lot of the pieces do. If I create the Wisconsin State Whitetails, it would be able to say it. The word Wisconsin exists in the game's audio, the word State exists in the game's audio, so why can't it announce it all?
Old 12-03-2011, 08:22 PM   #45
Rookie

Vince Howard's Arena

How about actually being able to have a WHITE helmet on our teambuilder teams?!?!?! Also we should be able to color the socks and shoes. There could be a base and tips of a shoe and we could pick what colors go there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2011, 07:13 PM   #46
Rookie

BFig's Arena

OVR: 2

Definitley more uniforms sets, more logos, be able to add sock colors, but a great idea for uniform sets and logos would be a add a slot button. Like be able to add a helmet, jersey, pants, sock as we please. We could have as many as we wanted or they set a limit like 12 or something.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:17 PM   #47
Rookie

ImmunityBow's Arena

OVR: 13

When choosing bowl game stadiums of championship stadiums have the crowd not be half and half. And the stadiums use the teams logos when you use existing ones. And this could fall under dynasty but let it be so the more we win the more money we get to buy upgrades for the stadiums etc. for better recruiting. Adding TB teams mid dynasty and adding the abillity to create new conferences. More the 12 teams! I paid for 120 slots and i can't use them all in dynasty! I call for mutiny! And more logo slots! Colors besides white fr jerseys custom designed fields and stadiums! More field colors than blue! Make it possible for alternating colors! Be able to add jersey slots and give us pro combat templates! Get with it EA! If your gonna make an update every 5 years besides repainting give us what we want! The abillity to replace bowl games, to set it to a playoff system! Your debt is piling up EA!

FREEDOM!
Old 12-27-2011, 01:00 AM   #48
Rookie

more faces
be able to put equipment on them
more fonts
more team customization ex. rivals
more jersey materials?
more templates for everything thing
more places for logos
add the ncaa, usa, number, and sponsor logos on back of helmet and on the jerseys
allow light colors for away jerseys
more stadiums
fight songs anyone
stadium run ins
all fcs logos
better field customization
ALLOW TO STAY LOGGED IN

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »