Home

New animations/Artistic improvements for the future

This is a discussion on New animations/Artistic improvements for the future within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4
New animations/Artistic improvements for the future

Ok so I figured I would get a thread started on trying to help make NCAA football actually look like a real football..This isn't necessarily gameplay improvements but I believe that this is a portion of it That can go a long way in making the game look like real life..So if u have any ideas r concerns that u may want to point out no matter how small r nit picky they may seem just post it..I have a few. 1. Improve Wr/DB interactions. 2. Improve qb drop back and throwing animations. 3. Improve pre snap animations where players run to where they are assigned. 4. Improve the sense of foot planting with each individual..not just canned animations given to wr routes are when u use the right stick to make a move. 5. Improve the hand off animations on running plays. 6 Improve ol/dl interactions. 7. Improve wr route running and allowing them to have to keep their eyes on the ball and the qb..also add more sideline catches...This goes for db too. 8. Improve the running animations. It looks too cartoonish with the hunch back style running..if possible reduce the ice skating feel on the field. 9. Improving the blocking animations..add more momentum too them instead of guys stopping on a dime because They r suddenly being blocked..have them embrace the contact before it happens if They are coming to a dead stop r create some whiff type blocking animations where a blocker barely gets a piece of his defender. 10. Improve db back pedaling and turning of the hips and having to adjust to the wr and the ball realistically. Here is just a few animations I feel need some work..I know there is a lot more I didn't mention...presentation wise I would like to see. Improve in game presentation elements such as commentary stat burners half time presentation post game presentation...realistic looking replays..Thats just some things I would like too see this game take it up a notch as far as the look of an actual football game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2011, 08:44 PM   #2
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: New animations/Artistic improvements for the future

Moving to Wishlist sub-forum.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »